Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I had already posted about this car for a long time, but I finally finished the deal on Wednesday. I am now the proud owner of a C-code, 289-2v, Springtime Yellow 1965 Ford Mustang. I decoded the vin at home and forgot to bring that information with me to work. I'll post more info tonight. But, I do have a new signature pic!

Sorry, I just had to show off! ::

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
Congrats on the new Horse. Plans for it yet? :winkgrin:

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
stock daily driver, for now. Dual reservoir/power disk brakes as soon as possible. AOD, dual exhaust, maybe fuel injection or other minor mods to the engine come later

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Congrats !!!
That is not bragging...that is awesome !!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Very Nice!You Cali boys are spoiled with your rust free car lol. Have fun with it.

·
Registered
620 Posts
I remember those days, how exciting! My FB was painted Springtime Yellow when I bought it in '82 I love that color! Back then, you put your car back to original state. Now the sky is the limit on the mods, enjoy!
TJ :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
Congrats! Another "Black Plate" car saved.

Those of us out West are fortunate that cars like that are still around. Growing up in SoCal (15 years ago), it really was easy to find cars like that. They were everywhere. As time has passed, it is a bit more difficult to find such cars. Great find, keep us posted on your new project.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts