Vintage Mustang Forums banner

261 - 280 of 312 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Anyone have any Granada 14x6 steel wheels they want to sell? I would also be interested in regular 14" or a 15" steel wheel. I just need something for my car to roll around on during the resto.

·
Registered
437 Posts
These have been sold already

I have a 1965 standard black interior seat cover set for a Convertible . It includes the two bucket seat covers and the backs and the rear seat covers as well. This set is brand new in a box and it is made by Distinctive Industries. I 'am asking $130.00 for the set and buyer pays the shipping. Shoot me an email if you want some pics to

[email protected]

·
Registered
912 Posts
65/66 8" rear end

Wanted, an 8" rear end assy for a 66. Plan on doing a V-8 conversion. I am located in the DFW area.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
anybody need a underdash a/c system from my 68? i have original compressor and condenser with it. I would like to trade it for a power steering setup or any go fast parts. Also if anyone knows of some 3.25 or 3.55 gears for an 8 inch rear let me know! thanks!

·
Registered
424 Posts
I have a few items left over from my ongoing restoration.

- Right (Passenger Side) Quarter panel skin for 64-66

- Brand new Fiberglass Decklid for 64-66 Fastback with Shelby Style Lip and comes with 1/4 extensions. (bought new from NPD and never used, NPD part 40110-7A)

- Convertible Reinforcement Pans and Crossover Plate (goes under the floor) - Both Driver and Passenger brand new, with etch primmer sprayed on the inside.

- Front frame rail extension repair section, right and left for 65-70 Mustangs

PM me if you are interested in any of these. Just trying to clear some space out in the garage.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
MDS ProBillet 8350 Ready to run for 351c. New, never run but has chipped tooth on dist gear. Asking $200 obo in Cedar Hill. Also have Mallory Unilite for 351c. Low run time, like new includes ballast and coil. Asking $200 obo

·
Registered
751 Posts
I have the following stuff for sale:

2bbl intake with 4 bbl adapter - $25
289 heads (one with worn push rod guide hole) and new in box guide plates - $75
8" pumpkin - $50 (not sure of ratio - can find out if interested)
289 fuel pump - $20 (barely used)
289 cam (little more aggressive than standard) - $20
Factory valve covers - $20

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
i am interested in the 8'' gears, can you find out what the ratio is? thanks

·
Registered
698 Posts
I might be interested in some mid-length headers for a daily driver '68 coupe with a 302 and C4. Let me know wutchagot!

Also, how about starting a new thread since this one kinda got stale? Just a thought....

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I have a nice set of longtube headers for a 68. Sanded and primered. $150 OBO takes them.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have for sale some 351 Windsor Items:

Stock Crank
Stock Heads
Stock Pistons & Rods

All Items are for sale (make offer) or Trade. I'm interested in parts for a 1966 Mustang coupe.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
anyone have a set of 4 5 lugs cheap or possibly a set of Torque Thrust D's?

Building up my other coupe and need a cheap set of 5 lug wheels to roll it around on.. long term looking for a set of Torque Thrust D's, but have time to find the right deal.. Anyone have something real cheap to roll the car around on?

·
Registered
388 Posts
what are they?

261 - 280 of 312 Posts