Vintage Mustang Forums banner

281 - 300 of 312 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Truck is located just west of Houston, TX in Katy.
$7000 or will trade for an unmolested 90-93 mustang coupe 5 speed, 96-01 cobra only.
178k miles
Has all the stock stuff in place that makes it a lightning except is now has 3.73's instead of 4.10's which makes it nice on the highway.
Has the center jump seat
AC & Heater work
Power windows/locks
Sony Single Din Pandora ready CD player, hooks up to iphone and plays usb flash drives, etc. still have the stock tape deck(for those times you need to jam to a mix tape) in a box.

Mods are:
bassani shorty headers
bassani offroad mid pipe
bassani 2 into 1 catback
steel rear roll pan
lowering shackles
70mm BBK TB
1" intake spacer
Punisher valvebody-if you've ever driven a stock lightning you know they don't shift hard enough, this clears that up and makes it nice and firm at WOT and crisp at cruise.
New tires
new dash pad

bad:
Headliner is sagging.
drips a little oil if you let it sit for too long, not sure if pan gasket or rear main.
PM Me here or email [email protected] for more info
I have tons more photos and walk around videos available.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have a NOS 1970 coupe full drivers side quarter panel that i'm ready to part with. Located in San Antonio and need $500 for it. I would rather not ship it. One small dent the can be easily dollied out. Contact me for pics if your interested at iggydog2000 at gmail.com

·
Registered
22 Posts
hi everybody, I need some cheap 5 lug wheels to roll my car around on. My brother gave me some 15x6 cougar wheels/tires for the task but who would have thought that the cougar was a 4.25" bolt pattern. so hopefully some 15x6" wheels with the 4.5" bolt pattern that will work with the tires would be great. or even better if somebody wanted to trade even for the cougar alluminum factory rims would be great.
Or if somebody in the northwest houston area knows where to get some cheap wheels would be much appreciated. I was surprised when I went to some of the closer salvage yards and they didn't have anything. or they didn't think it was worth the effort to help out.
going to the conroe swap meet this weekend and hopefully something will be there that will work.

thanks,
dj

·
Registered
21 Posts
* AOD from a late 80's Ford that appears to have been recently rebuilt. I am not sure what condition the transmission is in as it was pulled when I bought the motor/tranny.

* 4R70W gear set that can be swapped into an AOD for better gearing off the line.

* 67 8 inch rear missing pads and drums but complete other than that.

$100 or OBO for each itme. Located in South Austin, send me a PM if you are interested.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Still got the 289?

If so, how much I am in SA!

Well I took the big plung,I'm going FE!

So who needs a COMPLETE 1968 289 c code, 3spd trans, drive shaft and 8" 2.79 rear end?

When I say complete I mean it all Air Cleaner to pan.Fan to bell housing. The whole enchalada!No wires though.

The engine turns over but I've never tried to start it PO parked the car in 1987 and started it evey mounth tell 2000 until the carb started leaking.

The plugs still look new.
Make me an offer,it's still in the car but that problem can be fixed in no time.

Of course pick up.
I may help with delivery but I would like the buyer to come check it out first.

Somebody must need this stuff

·
Registered
64 Posts
64.5 - 66 Suspension / brake parts

Had to sell my 66 Fastback a few weeks ago and have a few parts I'd like to get rid of.

I really want to move this as a lot so make me an offer I cannot refuse!

EVERYTHING IS BRAND NEW - NEVER INSTALLED

What you get:

1. Full disk brake conversion kit from Chockostang - this includes everything you need to take your drum brake stang (maybe Falcon too?) and gets some discs up front. Well regarded in the Mustang community, Chockostang does it right. Google them if you need more info. Kit contains:

Dual chamber master cylinder and hardlines, calipers, caliper mounting brackets, soft lines, rotors, dust shields, wheel bearings, and little bits and pieces. I have the instructions and a receipt where I paid $767.00 for the kit.

2. Suspension parts from Opentracker racing. Another well regarded supplier for classic mustangs, I have everything you need to turn your standing into a handling machine! My Opentracker invoice was just over $1,800 dollars.

Includes new leaf springs (1 inch drop) with shackle kit, Global West front coils (1" drop), new coil pads, new upper and lower control arms, new NEEDLE BEARING spring perches, new 1" sway bar kit with mounting hardware. Also includes all new steering systems joints - there like 8 parts and pieces there.

3. 4 NEW Koni Shocks - original equipment on the first-gen GT350, these are a great performance shock for the street and some track use. Bought these from Cobra Automotive for $597.00

Also included in the package:

New Monte Carlo bar
New Export brace - not the cheap kind, this thing is BEEFY
New Global West - subframe connectors
New Battery Tray

Willing to help with delivery up to 300 miles with full payment made up front and no monkey business!

·
Registered
436 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
65-66 6cyl Exhaust

65-66 6cyl Mustang Exhaust
This exhaust was used for approx. 1year before sitting for a while. It came with my project that didn't have a motor and I am going with a V8 so I have no use for it

Located in Pearland, TX and can bring it with me to work and meet in Pasadena, TX

·
Registered
140 Posts
03/04 Cobra 17X9 Wheels Trade or Sale

I have a pair of 17x9 factory alloy wheels from a 03/04 Mustang Cobra that I am looking to trade for a pair of 17x8's. The rims are in good condition with some curb rash on them but they are not bent. The tires are included but need to be replaced.

See Pics here:03/04 Cobra 17X9 Wheels Trade or Sale

Attachments

·
Registered
698 Posts
I am looking for a cheap hood scoop around Fort Worth. I prefer a '68 cobra jet style but I may be interested in others. If you got something lying around collecting dust, let me know what you got!

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I have a TopLoader bell housing & clutch fork for a 429/460 for $50.
Also have a '68 OEM driver side door with glass (Coupe/Convertible) but latch & regulator are missing. Asking $50.

Will try to get some pics later.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Glass is diff between all three body styles except for windshield in 64-68. Vent window glass the same also. wes
Really, well I learned something new. The door I have is off a Coupe.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Also have a I6 TopLoader bell housing out of my '68. Should work great with a adapter plate for a T5 swap.

$30

·
Registered
602 Posts
Great cores for your 65/66 mustang. These are the same dimensions (57.25") wide and will allow you to upgrade to the heavier 9". They are also the heavy duty big bearing rear ends that were only installed in station wagons, rancheros, and skyliner retractables.

I have 5 of these left over from my Dad's shop. I am asking 275.00 each and they are complete from drum to drum.
Do you have any of these still available?

·
Registered
783 Posts
I have For Sale a black Convertible Boot new in the box for a 65 may fit other years. I don't know enough about these boots to know for sure. But I don't see why it wouldn't fit a 66 also. Asking $99.00.

Rick

281 - 300 of 312 Posts