=====================
- Came off period correct s-code 390
- One in good condition, one has been welded on
- Don't know much beyond that

67-68 Pedal Assembly with Bearing
=================================
- Upgraded pedal assembly with bearing support
- Used one in my car and it works great - removes all slop

Both items in San Antonio, Texas, but will ship if you pay costs.

See it all at: See the items for sale

Todd
[email protected]

·
Registered
804 Posts
I have an 9" yoke out of my Monarch rear end. Same as the Versailles rear end. Not sure if that is what you are looking for. Gears are highway gears.

·
Registered
103 Posts
-Sold-

GT40 351W engine from a friends boat. Ran like a top when it wanted to, but would just turn off like you turned the key. All the shops agreed it was electrical/electronic in nature but they couldn't pinpoint the exact problem. He was going to replace the entire FI/ECM system from Pleasure Craft Marine but a new crate motor was only a little more. His loss is your gain!

Here is what I know.
Block id: E9AE - Turns freely
heads: GT40 (3 bars, GT stamp, etc)
intake: GT40 tubular intake
injectors: orange (19lb?)

The front accessories, motor mounts and bell housing appear to be of no use unless you plan on putting it back in a boat. The wiring harness appears to be hacked by the Mfg from day one. Probably why nobody could ever figure out the real problem. The ECM is gone but it was a 'special motor division' unit anyway which would be of no use. My personal opinion is that this motor would run all day long with a new wiring harness/ECM or with a new carb setup. I have shop air if you want to do a leakdown but I don't have a tester. It's currently mounted to a pallet for easy transportation. PM for more details.

-Sold-

Pics available in this ad

·
Registered
89 Posts
I know neither one of these are REALLY Mustang related, but I'm considering selling a few things. Let me know if you guys would be interested. Of course, due to the size, neither one could be shipped.... Local pickup only please.

Brand new 18 cu. ft. Whirlpool black refrigerator/freezer with icemaker (never had anything in it, has a very small dent on one corner of the fridge door by the hinge). I bought it from work because it can't be sold in a new house with the ding, and have decided not to keep it. Asking $300.00 New cost is around $700.00

Brand new 2 ton engine hoist. It has been assembled and used once by the previous owner on a tractor PTO, now it's collecting dust in my garage. Asking $125.00

Let me know if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
89 Posts
The fridge is no longer for sale. The wife decided to put it in the garage for added storage. I still have the 2-ton hoist though. I'll take $100 for it.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Guys-

I'm cleaning out my garage and have several Mustang parts to clear out. I've listed them all below and have pics/additional information upon request. Lots of new parts here I'm selling for half what I paid for at Dallas Mustang...

-Rebuilt Edelbrock (1406) 600 CFM electric choke $160: Rebuilt, but never used since then.
-Used Edelbrock Performer 289 Intake Manifold $90: Looks great, ready to bolt on. Dallas Mustang part # 8384; Edelbrock part # 2121
-Rocker Panel Molding, driver's side only $20: In great shape!
-Styled Wheels (4) in need of restoration $75: Original wheels that have some gouges where the chrome has come off, but would make great driver quality wheels once repainted. Pics available. Also come with 3 faded center caps (red) and 4 chrome trim pieces.
-Shebly style side scoops 65-66 $50: High quality fiber glass version by Tony Branda
-Hood molding (chrome) for 67-68 $5: Driver quality, has a dent in the middle and some paint on it (which scrapes off)
-Plastic top hats to fix leaky cowls for 64-68 $5: Never used and comes with clear RTV silocone (unopened)
-Chrome bumper bolts, never used for 67-68 $2: For the rear bumper
-Fel Pro intake manifold gasket set 302/289 $10: Product # MS 90361
-Exahust manifold, pass side, 64-68 289 $25: Stamped C60E-9430-C and still has metal tube leading to carb
-Motor Mount, right hand side, 65-66 $10: Dallas Mustang part # 5400...still in wrapping, never used
-Chrome fuel line (6-8 inches) from Edlebrock carb to fuel line/filter $5: Never used
-Upper Ball Joint 65-71 $10: New, still in package, Dallas Mustang part # 176
-Control Arm Shaft, Upper 65-66 $12: Never used, Dallas Mustang part # 742

Ok, I think thats it. Let me know if you have any questions. If interested in whole lot, make offer.

Thanks,

Dave

·
Registered
90 Posts
Forgot I have one more...

-Hardware kit for the horn button on a wood wheel 65-67 FREE. It is small enought to fit in an envelope, but I think I paid $15 for it at DM. If you want it, just let me know your address.

Dave

·
Registered
279 Posts
I sent you a pm.
Thanks.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hey guys......... This weekend only, I am reducing the price of the hoist to $75. If it doesn't sell by this weekend, I'll just keep it and make room for it. If you DO want it, either e-mail me at [email protected] or call me at 281-541-6714.

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Have 67 - 70 rear housing for sale, 8 inch gear, NOT 9 inch, includes very dirty 3.50 open carrier assembly, no axels or brakes. DFW area. $75

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
i am looking for performance parts for a inline six cylinder 200. need aussie intake to put on 3- 2 barrel carbs. or adapter to at least put on a 2 or 4 barrel on my stock intake. camshaft, valves, springs, rods, etc... let me know what you got! thanks! :)

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
thanks for the offer coleman, will keep that in mind. going to try to get 300hp out of the 6 banger. everybody has a v8, i want to be a little different. but i just bought a 67 mustang also, so i dont know, maybe in the future i will need that engine. will listen out for anybody that needs one for sure.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
I've got a Holley 600 cfm, vacum seconday, elec. choke with air cleaner $150.00. Also have Mallory Unilite dist. with coil and spark plug wires, $150.00. These were purchased new and ran great when they came off my old engine. Swapped to Edelbrock carb and MSD ignition. Located near Austin, Texas.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Shop cleaning time :p

I have a 4 speed pedal set up for a 65 or 66, with C3 flywheel, 6 bolt bell housing, thin motor plate, complete Z bar with engine ball stud. I am not sure if it came from a 1965 or 1966. $160 (will not seperate)

Performer 289 Intake $50 SOLD

Performer RPM 351W Intake $110 SOLD

Mallory 351W electronic Distributor complete with conrol box $50 SOLD

351W oil pan and pick up $20 (front sump)

351W Ceramic Coated Long Tube Headers BBK for FOX swap, (manual or C4 transmission only) with ceramic coated H pipe $250 SOLD

Set of 1970 D0 351W heads (need rebuild) $75

C4 Transmission with thin motor plate and stock torque converter $50 (works but leaked)

Original 1965 C code rally pak would like a 1966 in trade and I will add cash for right one.

Want to buy a correct disc brake set up for a 1965

Want to buy a std bore 6 bolt 289 dated 11/64 or 10/64

All parts are obo.

21 - 40 of 312 Posts