Vintage Mustang Forums banner

41 - 60 of 312 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Fox Body High Back Seats:

Replacing with Procar Elites. These are in very good shape. No tears or rips. The center cloth section was replaces with black vinyl.

I believe these are from an 84 Mustang.

$250 Located in Waco. With a firm offer, I'll meet you half way to Dallas or Austin.

http://www.midnightdsigns.com/Mustang/Seats/DSC00726-2.jpg

http://www.midnightdsigns.com/Mustang/Seats/DSC00707-2.jpg

http://www.midnightdsigns.com/Mustang/Seats/DSC00733-2.jpg

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
PMAY, is the compressor, bench grinder, vise and tool box still for sale? interested in buying them. pm me!!

·
Registered
251 Posts
All,

SEE MULTIPLE ADS AND PICTURES FOR V8 DRIVETRAIN (and 65-66 parts) AT

WWW. MUSTANGSTEVE.COM SWAP MEET.

Thanks,
Paul

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Paul,
Thanks for the compressor, tool box, vise, hose, and impact gun. All will definitely be a help with my restoration. YEA!!! NO MORE POWER TOOLS!!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
1) I have an FMX trans that I would like to sell for $40 or trade for a rebuildable 6 bolt C4 to build for my 347.

2) Complete '66 200 c.i. complete from carb to pan with alternator, starter, radiator, 5 bolt C4 w/ all linkages and shifter and driveshaft. $175 obo.

3) Steel original '66 hood. Seems to be in pretty good shape (changing to fiberglass) $50.

4) two rear bumpers and one front bumper (with slight dent on corner) for '66 Coupe. $25 each

5) Possibly two front seats for a '66 also.

6) Chrome rocker trim $20/set

I live in the South Houston area. Obviously, due to size, I won't ship. I can provide pictures or any other information needed

·
Registered
103 Posts
Does anyone need an AC condenser from a 96 Toyota Tacoma? It came off my old truck as a 'shotgun' to fix the AC. It wasn't the problem but I wasn't going to bother pulling the new one back off. It's been sitting in my attic in the replacements box ever since. I no longer have the truck so I no longer need it. Come get it and it's yours. It hits the dumpster ~6/16.

*Gone*

·
Registered
139 Posts
like new condition parts...

i have a set of tri-y headers (289/302) from branda mustang i need to part with. they have all the bolts, etc that came with the kit. they were never installed as my car was stolen before i got the chance (i know). i had sprayed them with high temp paint, but they got a little scratched from being moved around. also have the power steering bracket you need for auto equipped cars.

second item is a pair of shelby side scoops for the 65/66 cars (pretty sure these were from branda mustang as well). i sprayed them in primer and drilled a few holes on the back to mount, but these also never were installed.

i would prefer to meet up with the buyer to avoid shipping costs. reasonable offers please. thanks!

·
Registered
302 Posts
I have several items for sale:
1966 Mustang grill and grill horse - $40 SOLD
65/66 Mustang doors /drivers side window - $140 SOLD
65/66 Mustang rear valance - $20
65-66 Mustang front bumper guard - $10
65/66 Mustang rear valance w/o back up lights $35
65/66 Mustang rear vent windows convertible - $20 SOLD

rear valance

front bumper guard

rear valance w/o back up lights

·
Registered
139 Posts
headers and scoops still for sale...

i am also adding for sale a 65 chrome a/c faceplate with knobs and coin tray. chrome is in good to very good condition. ford badge needs paint applied or i may go ahead and do that myself if i have time. vent registers also included and in like new condition. i am asking $125 or best offer. pm for photos. thanks.

·
Registered
251 Posts
TWO 15x7 and TWO 15x8 chrome steel wheels. Painted argent centers. Total of two center caps. Planned on using with Hoosiers for track days, but it looks like the 15x8s are going to rub. Purchased one year ago at Discount Tire for $275.

$100 for all four wheels and two center caps.
Will not ship but can deliver to Mustang Steve Birthday Bash Saturday, July 21.

Paul

http://boss302.smugmug.com/photos/174417838-M.jpg

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Free

set of 1988 351 heads
stock 351 oil pan for rear oil pump
351 rear oil pump

·
Premium Member
2,678 Posts
i have a 351w block over in east tawakoni texas if you are interested. 125 for the block with crank and pistons. oil pan has been removed. 160 if you take the engine stand it is setting on. there is also a two barrel intake lying there. its at my mom's house but i am in wichita kansas.

·
Registered
438 Posts
looking for a 351 for a '65 Mustang to rebuild. Let me know what you have. Prefer someone in the DFW area so I don't have to drive far to pick it up.

·
Premium Member
2,678 Posts
well the one i have is out in east tawakoni which is east of greenville off of 34 or 69 depending if you go thru quinlan or emory.

·
Registered
438 Posts
u just have the block, crank and pistons? no heads,or pumps or anything?

Thing is, I have never built/rebuilt an engine and I want to learn, but I figure it would be best to start with a complete engine and tear it down.

41 - 60 of 312 Posts