Vintage Mustang Forums banner

New Texas Garage Sale

83K views 328 replies 117 participants last post by  Jedidiah55 
#1 ·
Hey, It's spring cleaning time, so I have locked the old garage sale post and opened a new one. I will leave the old post up for reference for a few months so that the ads that are still valid will have some more exposure time.
Please post your items for sale/trade/wanted as a reply to this post. This is for local sale only, all other ads should go to the appropiate forums. PM me when your item sells and I will remove it.
Thanks,
Charles

#2 ·
Stock C4 and torque converter from my '66 conv., worked great when removed, upgrading to AOD. Make offer.

5.0 crank, turned 10 over, never used. Make offer.

89 5.0 long block, unknown mileage and condition, has bad lifter and wiped cam. Will remove heads and pan for inspection. Make Offer.

PM me.

#3 ·
$700 OBO.

These are the Performer, not Performer RPM.

2.02 Intakes, so you probably will need cut or dished pistons

I am upgrading to AFR 205's, and these are coming off the stroker.

Randy

#4 ·
I want to buy a used auto body Rotisserie.

(Not interested in building one either) :chainsaw:

Would also rent one. What ya got?

#8 ·
Pate is right around the corner. Time to start planning.
I go to Pate to buy, so I don't take anything that isn't pre-sold.

Have: a 69 Left drivers side headlight bucket, no broken tabs $125.

Have: A pair of chrome 14x6 Magnum 500 wheels(no caps), fronts look good, I think the backs where surface rusted.

May post other stuff later.

Need: A 65/66 steering column, just the column assembly with the turn signal base/head on it.

Need: A set of buckets for a 65/67. Condition doesn't matter, as long as they are cheap and have good frames to build on. High school kid (low budget self builder)down the street from me needs them for a 67 coupe he is building.

Need: 64/65 Ranchero parts. Hood, Granada spindles/backing plates to build on. May need more I haven't seen my Ranchero yet. From the pics, I think I need a back bumper. May need V-8 springs.

Need: one E-T 14X6.75 slotted wheel in standard offset.
would buy a pair to get one. Also,looking for a pair of 15x5? or 6?, E-T slotted wheels. Haven't been able to find any E-T's less than 7.5" in a 15" wheel, so I don't know what the actual width is. Of course, the wheels would be 5x4.5 bolt pattern or uni-lug.

Need: Dual Point Distributor for small block Ford, Aftermarket is fine as long as I can put a Pertronix in it.

Thanks

#9 ·
Free Stuff - must be picked up soon, or its is going to the trash

Starter off '69 302, manual - used reman, great condition
Fan Shroud - '69 302, used repro, some nicks, but works fine
Rear Manual Brake drums - perfect condition, and painted, includes all brake parts and backing plates
Slapper traction bars - good shape, no rust
302/351 Dipstick tube and dipstick - chrome
'69 302 Alt - painted black, works great.

Stuff for sale: All prices are OBO
(Engine parts are off my stroker that pulled these dyno numbers http://home.swbell.net/rwking/dyno.jpg)

Hyd. roller cam setup $100
232/240 @.050, .566/.567 lift, 112 LSA. Includes lifters, spider, and dogbones

351w Ebrock Performer Heads $700
2.02 intake valves

Harland-sharp roller rockers $75

351w Headman headers for a '69 stang $75

351w Ebrock Performer RPM intake $110 (spoken for)

Ebrock Perform RPM Carb 750 CFM $100

351w MSD Distributor $125 - steel gear installed for roller cam, but have original cast gear

'69 V8 Front suspension (Will make a deal) - Nearly complete setup. Missing the
steering box, and cross member. This was all restored, before I went to the Rack and Pinion setup.

Near mint '69 heater box $100 - includes motor, defrost plenum, and new cables

Decent '69 passenger fender $50 - needs holes filled where fender flares were attached.

302 Flywheel $60 - will make a deal if you take the pressure plate
302 Pressure Plate $25 - about 5000 miles on it

351w Comp Cam XE274H-10 - $50 - http://www.compcams.com/Technical/Search/CamDetails.asp?PartNumber=35-246-3
I pulled 329 rwhp on a 351w with this cam.

351w Oil pan $20 - Chrome, no dents, no leaks. I got it from Dallas Mustang

'69 Battery tray and hold downs $15 - repro, great shape

351w Melling HV oil pump and pickup $20
Send me an email, or give me a call
Randy
972-516-1970

#328 ·
Free Stuff - must be picked up soon, or its is going to the trash

Starter off '69 302, manual - used reman, great condition
Fan Shroud - '69 302, used repro, some nicks, but works fine
Rear Manual Brake drums - perfect condition, and painted, includes all brake parts and backing plates
Slapper traction bars - good shape, no rust
302/351 Dipstick tube and dipstick - chrome
'69 302 Alt - painted black, works great.

Stuff for sale: All prices are OBO
(Engine parts are off my stroker that pulled these dyno numbers http://home.swbell.net/rwking/dyno.jpg)

Hyd. roller cam setup $100
232/240 @.050, .566/.567 lift, 112 LSA. Includes lifters, spider, and dogbones

351w Ebrock Performer Heads $700
2.02 intake valves

Harland-sharp roller rockers $75

351w Headman headers for a '69 stang $75

351w Ebrock Performer RPM intake $110 (spoken for)

Ebrock Perform RPM Carb 750 CFM $100

351w MSD Distributor $125 - steel gear installed for roller cam, but have original cast gear

'69 V8 Front suspension (Will make a deal) - Nearly complete setup. Missing the
steering box, and cross member. This was all restored, before I went to the Rack and Pinion setup.

Near mint '69 heater box $100 - includes motor, defrost plenum, and new cables

Decent '69 passenger fender $50 - needs holes filled where fender flares were attached.

302 Flywheel $60 - will make a deal if you take the pressure plate
302 Pressure Plate $25 - about 5000 miles on it

351w Comp Cam XE274H-10 - $50 - http://www.compcams.com/Technical/Search/CamDetails.asp?PartNumber=35-246-3
I pulled 329 rwhp on a 351w with this cam.

351w Oil pan $20 - Chrome, no dents, no leaks. I got it from Dallas Mustang

'69 Battery tray and hold downs $15 - repro, great shape

351w Melling HV oil pump and pickup $20
Send me an email, or give me a call
Randy
972-516-1970

#12 ·
65-68 EFI Gas Tank Sending Unit with return line.

Bought from Mustangs Plus. Excellent Condition - Works perfect

$55 Shipped

PM me
Thanks,

#13 ·
I have two brand new disc brake rotors to fit a 1968-69 Mustang or Cougar. They are still in boxes. They only fit 1968-69. In 1970 the bearings changed so they will not fit that year. They are from different manufacturers so they look slightly different from each other but they should work just fine.

I will sell them for $30 individually or $50 for both. They are heavy so shipping would be expensive. No charge for shipping if you come and get them.

#14 ·
Wanted - Front crossmenber for 66 coupe. The one that goes right behind the oil pan. I'm nearing the end of the resurrection of this coupe which has not been driven since 79. Just fiqured out I am missing the crossmember.

#15 ·
I had a stack of 10 or so, sold them all off for $5 - $10. If you go to ebay, you will find them cheap, but shipping is high. There will be a bunch of them at the Pate Swap meet next month. BTW, there is a "dent" on one side, to clear the Pitman Arm, on the "underside" of the brace.

The 67/68 look similar, but have longer flat ends at either side.

#17 ·
I have a '69 coupe parts car (no title) for sale.
body-wise, it's extremely rough, but it has the 302 engine, c-4 trans, 8" rear end, all glass is in great shape,and it has the power steering setup still in it. There are lots of other good parts still on the car. I've gotten a few brackets from it, that's all I needed. I was going to keep it for the drive-train, but my wife is throwing a fit over it being in the yard (with my 2 other stangs). I NEED to get rid of this one fast. First $250 cash, and pull it outta here. Has tires on it, but 1 of them won't hold air.
Located in the Azle, Tx. area, just north of Fort Worth.
Contact Pat @ 817-800-7512.

#18 ·
Pate Swap meet is April 27-30 @ Texas Motor Speedway. I just received my conformation on my spaces that I have. I will be on the corner of Wallace & Eight st. Stop by & visit. We will have a shady spot to sit & probably some bottled water for ya. It will either be very hot or cold & rainy, but be perpaired for both.

Thanks
Wayne

#21 ·
390 Exhaust Manifolds
=====================
- Came off period correct s-code 390
- One in good condition, one has been welded on
- Don't know much beyond that

67-68 Pedal Assembly with Bearing
=================================
- Upgraded pedal assembly with bearing support
- Used one in my car and it works great - removes all slop

Both items in San Antonio, Texas, but will ship if you pay costs.

See it all at: See the items for sale

Todd
todd92@renaudracing.com

#23 ·
-Sold-

GT40 351W engine from a friends boat. Ran like a top when it wanted to, but would just turn off like you turned the key. All the shops agreed it was electrical/electronic in nature but they couldn't pinpoint the exact problem. He was going to replace the entire FI/ECM system from Pleasure Craft Marine but a new crate motor was only a little more. His loss is your gain!

Here is what I know.
Block id: E9AE - Turns freely
heads: GT40 (3 bars, GT stamp, etc)
intake: GT40 tubular intake
injectors: orange (19lb?)

The front accessories, motor mounts and bell housing appear to be of no use unless you plan on putting it back in a boat. The wiring harness appears to be hacked by the Mfg from day one. Probably why nobody could ever figure out the real problem. The ECM is gone but it was a 'special motor division' unit anyway which would be of no use. My personal opinion is that this motor would run all day long with a new wiring harness/ECM or with a new carb setup. I have shop air if you want to do a leakdown but I don't have a tester. It's currently mounted to a pallet for easy transportation. PM for more details.

-Sold-

Pics available in this ad

#25 ·
I know neither one of these are REALLY Mustang related, but I'm considering selling a few things. Let me know if you guys would be interested. Of course, due to the size, neither one could be shipped.... Local pickup only please.

Brand new 18 cu. ft. Whirlpool black refrigerator/freezer with icemaker (never had anything in it, has a very small dent on one corner of the fridge door by the hinge). I bought it from work because it can't be sold in a new house with the ding, and have decided not to keep it. Asking $300.00 New cost is around $700.00

Brand new 2 ton engine hoist. It has been assembled and used once by the previous owner on a tractor PTO, now it's collecting dust in my garage. Asking $125.00

Let me know if anyone is interested.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.