Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been on here for a while, but just moved to the area. I am looking forward to seeing some of the cars this summer at cruise ins and maybe the strip too. My car is apart right now, but I hope to have it back together before long.

·
Registered
921 Posts
I was in FW this weekend. I think one of the clubs up there is DFW Stangs.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm in North Richland Hills (outside Fort Worth). My project is nearly drivable and I'm looking forward to doing some cruising and seeing some shows this weekend. However, it's a long ways from being show worthy. What city do you live in? I know that the Christin Classic Cruisers have a good show near me just about monthly.

·
Registered
132 Posts
DFW Stangs is not much of a car club.

Everyone abandoned that site and it's now DFWMustangs. They do have a lot of get togethers. I just went to the "Winter Cruise" Saturday at the track in Sanger (NorthStar).

·
Registered
134 Posts
I'm in North Richland Hills (outside Fort Worth). My project is nearly drivable and I'm looking forward to doing some cruising and seeing some shows this weekend. However, it's a long ways from being show worthy. What city do you live in? I know that the Christin Classic Cruisers have a good show near me just about monthly.
I live close to you in Westlake which is between north Keller and Roanoke. Hit me up sometime. I like hitting the CCC show every month.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have decided that old Mustangs are more popular here than middle TN. I have been a couple times to the gathering at Little Rd and I-20 and both times saw 7 or 8 vintage Mustangs. Most events that size in TN might one besides mine. Good to see some love for old Mustangs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts