Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am new to the Houston area and I have been working on my modified 67 coupe with my brother. We both are currently super busy with work and school and we have no time to work on the car. On top of that we are moving in the beginning of the year to another house and our garage space has decreased.

With that being said we are looking for a good shop to take our mustang to get finished. Suspension, body, and paint are done. We need to finish up the brakes, wire harness, Heater/AC box, windows, trim and a few other small odds and ends. Can anybody point me in the right direction on a good shop near by. I see there is a Mustang Performance Headquarters and Classic Mustang of Houston north of Houston. Anybody have an experience with either?

It also doesn't have to be a specific mustang restoration. I read some good reviews of Muscle Cars of Texas in Alvin. I have driven past this one and the classics I have seen look great but I have never had the time to drop in. Have attached our mustang to show you where we are in the restoration process.

Thanks for the help!
Daniel

Attachments

·
Registered
436 Posts
Welcome!

I have used Classic Mustang of Houston a lot (upholstery, rear end, drive shaft, exhaust, belts & pulley issues, etc...) and have nothing but good things to say about them. Billy and his team are great guys who know every inch of these cars and will take good care of you. If nothing else its worth a stop by the shop just to check out all the gorgeous ponies they have stashed away.

Also, after winter is over check out the Nifty Fifties cruise in on the north side of town, they usually have a good number of mustangs show up every weekend. I try to make it most weekends during the summer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts