Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well many of you have asked me to hear what my car sounds like inside and driving. So before the dust storm hit tonight I took some short video clips of me driving and combined them. Be warned it's 3 mb in size but over a minute long.

http://members.cox.net/mesaoldsman/72stang-street.wmv

Oh and another really embarrassing thing, I actually looked under my car, and at the receipts and the exhaust I have on is the Dynomax mufflers.

I truely apologize for any misconception etc. from me believing I had the magnaflow mufflers on. I don't know why I had it in my head I had magnaflows because even the reciept says dynomax (and pictures below). I apologize again.

http://members.cox.net/mesaoldsman/dynomax.jpg

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Sounds nice, too bad I cant see it :: But I could hear it though, and I'd like to say it sound great! :D

·
Registered
288 Posts
I got the same thing. I think it's Microsofts server right now though. In media player I got:
"Connecting to codec server...", then an error message, then it played sound without picture. :(

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
WOW, very good sound. Lots of acceleration... Impressive. :)

Is that a manual transmission car?

What'd you use to take the video?

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WOW, very good sound. Lots of acceleration... Impressive. :)

Is that a manual transmission car?

What'd you use to take the video?
It's actually the FMX with a matching stall and a shift kit on my 351C-2V.

I'll try to save the video tom. in a different format so others may be able to view it.

I actually shot all the video with a Cannon G2 Digital Camera (note: not a camcorder, but a camera set on movie)

·
Registered
122 Posts
that thing is awesome!!! sounds great!!! dang i hope my car can chirp gears with a stall and shift kit..... how bout some outside vids of ya spinnin the tires down the street next time :: ;) sweet sweet stang!

·
Registered
640 Posts
Looks and sounds great. My stock 351C-2V/FMX does the same "chirp" into 2nd gear. You gotta love the chirp. ::

Scott

1 - 9 of 9 Posts