Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Vendor
1966 coupe and 1970 sportsroof
5,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Long overdue for a overhaul. More updated look, more modern functionality and now mobile friendly.

If so inclined, please take a look and let me know what you think.

·
Premium Member
6,981 Posts
Definitely looking for new shocks with you when the time comes and the money's right!

Reactions: Shaun

·
Dimples
5,974 Posts
Congrats! I know it’s an undertaking to build a new site. The technology profile looks very lean. What CMS is it using? I’m not seeing the telltale signs of WordPress or Shopify or similar beyond the Apache server.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Looks nice Shaun. Suspension is my next big project, so I will be calling you after the Holiday rush.

Reactions: Shaun

·
Registered
39 Posts
Howdy Shaun, I noticed your new site over the weekend before you announced, it's quite an improvement over the old one! I noticed a small issue when viewing on desktop (works great on mobile) and have DM'd you with the details. Keep up the good work!

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
I noticed a problem right away. The 3 link is not on a holiday sale!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Love the new site.
The performance is really good vs the old one.

I bench race on your site often, so as a beta tester.
The front end kit
1967-70 Mustang front suspension kit - Stage 5
Save with this money saving kit! Includes Street or Track upper and lower control arms, coil springs, spring insulators, sway bar, polyurethane end links, Street or Track Adjustable strut rods and a pair of spring perches.
streetortrack.com

Is missing the drop shaft option.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Shawn it looks amazing I run ur rear leaf setup and I’m in love with it I really want to buy that front coil over when the time is right :hint: even a 10% would seal the deal for me

·
Registered
58 Posts
Big improvement, I like it much better than the old one.

Small critique--
On the homepage I wish the cars that cycle through on the top banner were not obstructed by the product links.

Also-- I do not see the vintage "trans-am" brakes listed, I hope they are not going away.

B

·
Vendor
5,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Love the new site.
The performance is really good vs the old one.

I bench race on your site often, so as a beta tester.
The front end kit
Save with this money saving kit! Includes Street or Track upper and lower control arms, coil springs, spring insulators, sway bar, polyurethane end links, Street or Track Adjustable strut rods and a pair of spring perches.
streetortrack.com

Is missing the drop shaft option.
Thanks. Fixed.

·
Vendor
5,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Big improvement, I like it much better than the old one.

Small critique--
On the homepage I wish the cars that cycle through on the top banner were not obstructed by the product links.

Also-- I do not see the vintage "trans-am" brakes listed, I hope they are not going away.

B
That brake system is still there:

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Shaun,

Nice improvement. Do you offer suspension packages other than Stage 5? That’s alll that is showing up on the site now.

·
Vendor
5,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Shaun,

Nice improvement. Do you offer suspension packages other than Stage 5? That’s alll that is showing up on the site now.
Lots of different packages can be found here:

·
Vendor
5,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Shawn the website is so much better have you noticed more business with it ?
Thanks! It desperately needed it. The old site wasn’t mobile friendly so was difficult to navigate.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts