Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the hoppsters got here today with the Kuhmos on them...I couldn't help myself and I had to put them on before dinner.

Wow, way cool!!!! Thanks Johnpro for the tire sizes...I used 225x60x15 in rear and 205x60x15 in front with 15x7 wheels and a 3.75" back spacing. They look way good. I am a bit concerned about rubbing in the rear...The fender is rolled almost all the way. I guess when it goes to the paint shop I'll have it rolled the rest of the way...

Here is a link to pics... Mel's Place

:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Mel :winkgrin: :winkgrin: :winkgrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :: :: :: ::

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
They look great, bet you can't wait to show them off at Knotts!

I do think you new a new coat of black paint on the rear drums though, lol

Can you get the rims with more backspacing? That would definitely help with rubbing issues.

Enjoy your new wheels :)

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gonna paint the drums later when I detail the under side...I can get a custom back space, but I think I'll just have to deal with this....

I would love to get this car done by Knotts, but I think it may not be done...I have some mechanical stuff and the underside, new seats and then paint...

Mel ::

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
Oooh, you got Hopsters! Way cool! Looks great! :highfive:
(And do us a favour and take another pic further back so we can see the whole car, too!)

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Your looking good!!! I will be at knotts waiting for you to roll in....Gotta luv new wheels...

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Wow it looks good... i have some 27 * 8's on my 67 coupe, i haver yet to post new pics out of the body shop and new wheels etc.. ill get em up eventually... i love the wheeels though couldnt be any happier

1 - 10 of 10 Posts