Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say Hi.I'm new here,I heard of this site from another site.

SCOOP

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I really not sure what else to add?
I added alittle more.My 1st name is Ron,but my nick name is SCOOP.I'm in Reno Nv any one else?
You can have some real cool looking cars.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The main reason I checked out this site.Is because of Marco.He was on another site,shhhh.And he seemed like real nice guy.He offered to help me in getting a part to Reno.And I dont even know him.I was impressed by that.

SCOOP

·
Registered
5,368 Posts
Nice web page on your car. You car shows the time you've put into it too. Stay after it, always know someone here has either done it or can tell you who,what,where,when,why.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thats nice of you to say.You have two awsome cars.
Thanks SCOOP

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
Welcome Scoop! You'll have fun here. Take some time to check out some of the VMFer profiles by clicking on their names, and I have a few VMFer webpages listed at my parking lot. It's a great way to get to know a little about a lot of people.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I notice that,I was reading about your get together.I work all during HAN,but I get off around 7-8pm.I'd love to meet some of you.You'll notice my car around,it stands alittle,lol.If you see me please come over and say Hi.

SCOOP

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Along with everyone elses advice and warm welcome I'd like to warn you about the VMF Police/forums/images/icons/cool.gif.
You see if anyone is caught writing, talking, thinking about certain subjects on the VMF then the VMF Police/forums/images/icons/cool.gif show up and , well lets just say its an ugly sight,site,er, sight. Ah, you might be asking what those subjects are. Well rumor has it that these points of interest to the VMF Police/forums/images/icons/cool.gif are Sex,Drugs, Rock'n'roll, Politics, Religion and Mariah Carey.
Some might not like me informing you like this but try to keep your nose clean.

Also realize we have fun here/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif/forums/images/icons/wink.gif!!!!

"VMF Police/forums/images/icons/cool.gif here. I understand there's a informant among you. Well we'll just have to ask everyone to move along.....nothing to see here."

·
Premium Member
2,294 Posts
Its been said, but Welcome! The VMF is a great place, full of people of sorts with a huge wealth of information. Its also a first for me to see a Boss 9 scoop on a 65'.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes my scoop get alot of looks,and alot eye rollers too.
I like my car to be alittle different.

SCOOP

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Welcome.. I am sure everone else has filled you in on the basics, how your Bio doing? (he he) VMF is a great source for information and parts (check out Classifieds).
I have delt with Marco before... Straight shooter, very helpfull.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts