Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, found this site and thought I would join. Have a 68 Coupe, and I am in the process of doing a Resto-Mod to the car. Will be lurking the shadows pretty much every day, but I do respond as soon as I see a reply to my threads. Hope to get to know some of you in or near Vegas, but I think I can help out on some threads anyway. Thanks for having me, and I'll post ya later. ::

·
Administrator
19,546 Posts
Welcome! And, if you can't tell, I'm kind of partial to 68 coupes. ::

·
Registered
21,640 Posts
Welcom to the forum! You'll find this a very avtice and busy place with lots of great people. I'm sure you'll meet someone from the forum by you!

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Welcome aboard. Be sure and post some pics during your progress too.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone, starting to feel at home already ::. Just curious about posting pics of my car,(1)how many posts before I can start my page, (2)how many pics can I use on the page? Sorry, maybe I should check the settings page. :eek: Thanks for any time and info.
William

·
Registered
230 Posts
Nice to meet ya. I'm a newbie, too, and I have to say VMF is the single most helpful resource I've found. That's including any books, articles, etc. I've read.

The guys here are great. They tolerate my car ignorance very well. ::

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Welcome to the fun! You can post pictures any time but they need to be available for deep linking on the web check out the FAQ section here. :) ;)

·
Registered
1965 Coupe
2,754 Posts
welcome aboard 68COOP.

·
AKA Exchevman
5,383 Posts
Hi and welcome.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone, will do that. My car pales to compare to the ones I have seen so far, but I have only begun the insanity plundge with this one. See what I can figure out, and post what I got so far. Thanks again.
William

·
Registered
72 Posts
As for posting pictures, I found the easiest way is to set up your own web page and then do the link as described in the FAQ section of this site. I use www.cardomain.com since it was free to create a page. There are other similar sites out there, but that one is really easy to set up (considering I know as much about websites as I do about cars....which isn't much).

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
My car pales to compare to the ones I have seen so far,
Don`t worry, there`s cars in all the stages of resto here ;)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks all, lovin this site already ::. Will get a folder together and check out the car domain site and see what happens. Thanks again for the replies.
William

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Doostang, took your advice and started a site ::. Got a few pics, but a lot more to come. Look under 68's or my page is the same as my sig here, 68coop. Thanks again for the info.
William

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.