Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long time lurker, decided to join. Been a Mustang owner since way back (had a 68 GT500 in high school in the mid-70s...sold to go to college...if I only knew then what I know now!). Fast forward to today currently own a 2010 GT500 and a 69 Mach 1. I always coveted a 69 Mach 1, but was always too busy (recently retired military, lots of moves and TDYs along the way) to pursue. Then one turned up here in town at a good price (didn't have to fly somewhere to look at it first then pay transportation costs to get it home) so it was time to pull the trigger. Cheers...and thanks for the add.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
(For bonus points tell me it's a manual.)
No its an automatic. Believe it or not (and I know it's blasphemy to some) I wanted an automatic. I got a 10 Shelby GT500 that I can row the gears in all day. When I go out in the Mach 1 I just want to cruise. So, its an auto....I guess I don't get the bonus points.

:sneaky:

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
No its an automatic. Believe it or not (and I know it's blasphemy to some) I wanted an automatic. I got a 10 Shelby GT500 that I can row the gears in all day. When I go out in the Mach 1 I just want to cruise. So, its an auto....I guess I don't get the bonus points.

:sneaky:
I'll give you the bonus points. Nice looking 69 and Welcome to the VMF. I prefer Autos after having my knee operated on two times.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts