Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saying hi, i've got a 68 Cougar and this looked like a good site to learn about how to improve it and make her better. It is factory Orange, a Calypso Coupe is what the badge on the C pillar reads, and it has a black vinyl top. The fun mods include TCP manual rack and pinion, KYB poly graphite fron end, lowered control arms, big sway bars, stainless steel front discs. 17" gt40/Halibrand style wheels (a la Eleanor). For the motor, its a 302 with World product Sr. heads, E-brock performer rpm intake and carb, headers, blah blah blah and another c4 (they don't last to long for me).

Anyway I look forwad to posting and learning more about vintage Ford iron (and some Merc stuff).

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Sonds like a pretty good car. Got pics?

Welcome to the addiction.

·
Administrator
19,320 Posts
Welcome! Another Cougar owner here (Art) posted a really good link recently for Cougar info recently. If you haven't seen it, check it out it's good stuff. Cougar Encata

·
Beach Bum
5,694 Posts
Welcome to VMF Clayton, it is nice to have another Cougar lover. My personal favorite is a 1970. ::

·
Registered
9,779 Posts
I'd say most of us welcome our more expensively dressed cousin car and owners of them. Great color combo you have too.
My favorite Cougar? the 2 Boss 429 ones.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts