Vintage Mustang Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
2. get together open to all?
3. What goes on at the meetings besides the beer ?
If there's enough interest in getting together at my place Sunday, then yes, it's open to all. We try to run these meetings in a formal manner, following the strict guidelines of the NWVMF Code of Conduct. I'll mail you a copy so you can study and be prepared. It's rather large, so give it a couple weeks to get to you. Typically, our get-togethers begin with initiation of new members. This involves a block of ice, an olive, and something about "no hands". Don't worry, you'll be able to sit again after a few days!

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Well, considering you just peed your pants, I'd say YES.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Hey all, I guess I'm in the same boat as c6fastback, having never met any of you guys. I'd love to tag along though, seeing as im just a highschool student anytime is good for me - Allen

·
Premium Member
3,637 Posts
I'm, like, 5 minutes from downtown, got plenty of parking. I'd be happy to throw some beer/pop in the fridge and burgers on the grill?
Wow Dan........Free Beer and Burgers? Sounds good to me ::

Got a Soccer game @ 3:30 somewhere in Everett so you thinking of something durirng the show, like 1:00pm, or after? or?

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
looks like Brian beat me to it....or was it Dan? ::

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Hey man, I didn't say NUTTIN 'bout no pee-pee. It's all you guys and your sick minds turning my innocent words into gutter-talk!

21 - 34 of 34 Posts