Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received this E-mail and am posting it here in case someone on the VMF wants to participate:

I am working on a Superbowl Promo with NFL Films. We are shooting the opening segment feature of this year's Superbowl and are using 5 mustangs as the main background. We have 3 mustangs already and are looking for a late 60's model (66 67 68) and something early 70's. They need to be red. We are doing the shoot in one day at the Willow Grove Airforce Base in Willow Grove Pennsylvania. I was wondering since your site is so extensive if you had any contacts in PA or Jersey that you would be able to put me in contact with to find these cars.

We will compensate the owners, we will provide meals the day of the shoot, and no one beisdes who they want will be driving their cars. They are all still shots that we will be taking.

I would appreciate andy contacts you may have in the area that would be interested in being a part of this shoot.

Hopefully I hear from you as soon as possible. This shoot is taking place January 13th - as the superbowl is just a few weeks away!!!

Thanks so much and I appreciate any help you may have!!

Deanna Forgione
NFL Films - Production
1 NFL Plaza
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
856.222.3500 ext. 3915
[email protected]
If I was not so far away, I would take my red '66 convertible! If you participate, let the VMF know so we can all watch for your Mustangs!

Tom

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Isn't Rick Kopec of the SAAC located in Jersey? It'd be cool to have the '66-'68 be a Shelby.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
You think they would want a garage queen?
Mine is all over the garage right now!

·
Registered
540 Posts
ahhh too bad i'm on the west coast :(

·
Registered
607 Posts
How about a red interior and a transport plane ::!!

·
Registered
710 Posts
I PM'd Dodgestang--He's practically next door

·
Registered
466 Posts
Early 70's and Red? Free meal? If they want to haul it they can use it I Have to work :(

·
Registered
96 Posts
Wow!!! I've got a red Stang Fastback and I could spit on to the runway from my house. Funny, all I've ever done since I got it is complain about it being red. They're all red!! Car was already painted when I found it but Very solid. Good platform. Don't have the SCJ in it yet, but I don't think they'll mind. I'll keep you guys posted.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts