Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Thanks, cool pages. Isn't everybody Mustang and Bond -freak?

One thing specially caught my eye, you mentioned

" The racing scenes were saved by using the Scottish race driver Andrew Cowan (a member of the Alan Mann Racing Team). He had to wear a wig. It is hard to tell from close-up watching the DVD, but you might spot some editing, where the face could have been clearly visible. "

You must mean Andrew "The Farmer" Cowan, who is currently the boss of Mitsubishi RallyArt Europe, certainly a Scot. Did he wear a wig in order to play the part of Tilly Masterson? My lil' sis was briefly co-driving for Jani Paasonen, who will be driving Mitsubishi WRC in WRC Rally Finland this year. Might share this one with them for a laugh.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is what Alan Mann told me. I first got the joke wrong, but he corrected it later in a second and third call with me, after I'd sent him the result of my notes. So it must be true. I don't know about Andrew Cowans activities today, but would be nice to hear his version and maybe even more details. Small world, isn't it?

G

·
0 Posts
I heard on the radio last week the the Goldfinger Fastback had been sold to a new owner this year.
Thanks!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts