Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
21,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.K., how many of us are out there and where do you live? I'm from Montvale, exit 172 of the GSP.

Tom
You can do anything you want to......ONCE!
aka "my 66 coupe"

G

·
0 Posts
Heh, I just moved to Jersey City on Sunday. I don't know what exit (or even what highway) I'm near.

Me and my girlfriend got lost last night trying to find Home Depot and ended up somewhere near Newark airport. There were planes landing on the left, lightning strikes on the right and all of a sudden the sky opens up and it pours like the world is coming to an end. All I was thinking was that I wish I had my cowl cover even though scuba gear would have been more appropriate.

Not a good first impression but I really can't blame NJ for the weather, the airport yes.

http://www.hurtle.com/cars/mustang/sig.gif
Please contribute to my Reproduction Parts Rating Site

G

·
0 Posts
Hey Fellow Jersey Stangers....I'm in Bridgewater. Any one going to the Englishtown Swap Meet, April 27,28,29 ???

Speed Demon

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
Hi, down here on the beach in Brigantine just outside AC. John

Opal frost pearl metallic 67 coupe http://www.jps.net/binay/webdocs/febef75b01.JPG
also have a 95 opal frost pearl G/T BOSS edition convertible belongs to swmbo

·
Registered
21,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm going on Friday to get all the good stuff before you guys get there*LOL*

Tom
aka "my 66 coupe"

G

·
0 Posts
Do you have directions or a web address for this? I'd like to go since I'm new to the area and want to get out and about.

Thanks

http://www.hurtle.com/cars/mustang/sig.gif
Please contribute to my Reproduction Parts Rating Site

·
Registered
21,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I guess there are a lot of ways to get there. This is one way; NJ turnpike to exit 9, go on to rt.18 south about 5 miles, you'll see a sign for Old Bridge ( forget the name of the road ) make right on to it, go about another 5 miles or so, there'll be a big sign for the track ( Pension rd. ) make left on to it and follow the cars about 2 miles. Any body got better ones from the GSP? I allways forget.

Tom
aka "my 66 coupe"

·
Registered
146 Posts
Chatham. off 24 in Morris county. My 65 sits there waiting for me to finish welding the trunk patches.

Don
65 rangoon red coupe 2v(c-code?0

G

·
0 Posts
From Clinton Township in Hunterdon County. 3 miles south of the junction of RT78 and RT31.

Steve D
'65 Prairie Bronze coupe

G

·
0 Posts
I am in Rochelle Park which is in Bergen County - South of the Malls of Paramus and North of the Bada Bing. Also about 20 miles West of ground zero.

·
Registered
21,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey Dave, I think we e-mailed each other a few times. I was going to respond but my son must of fooled around and all of my e-mails got dumped. I couldn't remember your handle, now I know. Talk to you soon.

Tom
aka "my 66 coupe"

1 - 17 of 17 Posts