Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19,958 Posts
I'd love to go, I ve never been to Atco. But this weekend we're celibrating Lia's (Huskinhano) 6th birthday.

Old Bridge (Englishtown) is only 60 miles from me. I've been sooooo busy this summer, I even haven't had a chance to go there!

Good luck! BTW, comming to Wiskey Cafe' on the 17th?

·
Registered
348 Posts
My wife and I are going, but I'm not sure which day yet. We'll look for you there. We won't be able to miss your beautiful car! Good luck in the show.

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Wow, I went to my first NHRA drag strip at the Motorsport Park in Montg. Al and I took my 14 yr old son. We had a blast watching the rail dragsters and pro and super pro cars. But, my big question is: Where were the stangs? I mean there were many camaro's and novas and chevy's but not even one lonely pony /forums/images/icons/frown.gif
Kinda made me wish I had drive the 66 coupe over there just for laughs. Anyway it was still a blast and can't wait to go back to watch dudes going 151mpg in just 1/4 mile...:)

·
Registered
364 Posts
Hi, Ray. Wish I could make it. My old Mustang Club is helping out with the show portion. Tell 'em I said Hi!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts