Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 67 coupe that I’m restoring to be a daily driver and I’m looking for some input on brakes. Currently manual drums all around. I’m either going to rebuild the drums or swap to discs up front but leave it manual. Probably gonna go with the csrp SWAP.1.4/M kit if I go that route. Any input would be great. Thanks.

·
Registered
526 Posts
CSRP is a good vendor. I’ve visited his shop to make a purchase and he was quite helpful and got me what I needed. I wouldn’t hesitate at all to use his products.

Reactions: cougar70

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
This will be my second summer with my CSRP kit, customer service was excellent and I'm still happy with it. I got the same kit you are looking at, it goes on nice and easy. The only slow part I had was some of the lines leaked, I just continued to tighten them slowly until they stopped. It was something to do with the new lines connecting to older parts. Make sure you have some flared wrenches for brake lines.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CSRP is a good vendor. I’ve visited his shop to make a purchase and he was quite helpful and got me what I needed. I wouldn’t hesitate at all to use his products.
This will be my second summer with my CSRP kit, customer service was excellent and I'm still happy with it. I got the same kit you are looking at, it goes on nice and easy. The only slow part I had was some of the lines leaked, I just continued to tighten them slowly until they stopped. It was something to do with the new lines connecting to older parts. Make sure you have some flared wrenches for brake lines.
I’m leaning towards getting the kit and I’m glad to hear you had good experiences.

Points for the thread title...
Haha thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts