Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
That might have been done on purpose, having inlet and outlet on different sides might improve cooling. My car had instead of Mopar rad a 72 250 Six rad and instead of one simple hose PO had created three pieces of hoses and one metal tube that looked like it came from kitchen sink and one plastic which I am pretty sure was vacuum cleaner accessory!! But my car had it's share of Mopar stuff. I had trouble finding cap and rotor, because parts guy said that they are not Ford at all. It took half an hour checking all possible catalogs the US-Parts in Finland had and finally the guy said "Congratulations I found them, these are Mopar Marine parts. And triple congrats, we even have these parts on shelf." But more PO POS surfaced when I checked deeper into dizzy, PO had put wire instead of springs to tie centrifugal weights steady. I have since stopped looking what to do next. I just pray.

Door handle first when cornering

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.