Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's about that time y'all.
I don't know about you guys...but I'm starting to itch for another cruise.
Shall we set a date aside?
Mr. Burgess?

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Eric, Come on up to the Cruise at Hot August Nights the 10th of August you'll be glad you did.

Mark

·
Administrator
13,019 Posts
There are some of us in BAMA that would interested in setting one up in the near future. We are now putting the final touches of Ponies & Snakes in Aug. but after that is over a cruise would be very do-able. How about a PM with what you were thinking about and we could start brainstorming? We really enjoyed the one Shaun did. Let me know.
Stan

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
It's way too hot for me to even think about wanting to drive in another cruise, lol. As I sit here, it's not even 1 o'clock, yet it's already over 100 degrees. NO humidity at least... *sigh*

I need to retrofit my R-12 A/C to R-134a, then maybe I can cruise. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Vendor
1966 coupe and 1970 sportsroof
5,336 Posts
You are psychic!!!

I was just talking with LanceMach about this at lunchtime!!!

I've been thinking for a while that I'd like to do one in September, back in the north bay- Marin area. The first one was up there, we've done the south bay, I wanted to do the east bay but I don't think there is enough roads or places to make it as fun - if somebody who lives over there wants to plan one, go ahead!

If you guys want, I'll put together a modified route of the first cruise (great roads but low attendance as it was the first) and shoot for September...

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Shaun-
Works for me. Sept might work out better anyway. Think we'll break 21(22) cars?

Stan-
I'll be there for your up coming show...I hope you guys got my entry....I get to yell 'VMOA!' at the banquet though.

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
If it's EARLY September, count me in. Anything past September 15th and I'll be back in school!

·
Registered
759 Posts
I am planning a BBQ. It will be sometime during the end of this month or the first Sunday of August. It will be held at Bakers Beach in the Presidio (San Francisco) If anyone is interested PM me or should I start a thread?

·
Registered
Current cars include 1969 Mach 1 and 1970 Cougar XR7 convertible
8,575 Posts
Eric:
Sounds like a great idea. Count me in.
Jeff

1 - 11 of 11 Posts