Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a thought.
Think it'd be worth while to put out some propaganda for the upcoming Sept 14 cruise to those not familiar with the VMF?
Could we drop them in the 'goodie bags' Stan?
Or is that unwanted spaming?
I tried doing that at one of the VMOA meetings...I think one person showed....

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Hey, I think it's a great idea, but I'm not sure what the club leadership will think about it. If you're coming to the BAMA show just bring the fliers along and stick them under your windshield wiper.

·
Administrator
12,998 Posts
Great idea! Putting them in the goodie bags might not work out because it gets a little crazy in the early morning getting things off the ground BUT let's put them out on the registration table and our announcer will definitely make some announcements about it.

·
Premium Member
11,700 Posts
Chuck showed up with his GT350 as a result of your spamming at the VMOA meeting. That was good enough, as far as I'm concerned.

I say "spam 'em", but then, I won't be there to take the heat for it. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Administrator
12,998 Posts
Yabba Dabba Do! You have just been granted the OK.
Stan

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't care what the other guys say about you Stan...you're all right! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

So....who wants to make the flier?

Kent, I'll just tell everyone the guy with the green fastback is at fault...oh wait...that won't work.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts