Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.norcal-saac.org/images/ncsmlogo.gifThis is the biggest event of the year for the NorCal SAAC (Shelby) club. Come on out and watch the action.

There will be a NorCal-VMF event held either Saturday or Sunday too. Regardless, there will be quite a few of our fellow VMFers there both watching and driving.

Look here for details on the event.

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
I can't wait, and for those of you on fence about attending by all means come on out its a great time. We are having a special VMF get together with Street and Tracks sponsoring lunch etc. Theres a bunch of guys coming from differnt parts of country.

Grapevine says the man himself might be attending CS but not offical. Somethig for everyone, open track, car show, drags, all big time Vendors and even our own Bill and Shaun setting up there big time display for first time sure that will be something.

It cost nothing last year and expect same this year, you can drive your car on famous Searspoint during parade lap time no charge and anyone with anycar can do so no need for regsistration etc.

Theres also the thought of being in Wne country you can do some winereis after car stuff is through, beatuiful area for staying the weekend fantastic resturants and shoping if so inclined or Wife is, even stuff for kids to do,

If you attend this once you will mark it on calander each year as must do.

Mark

·
Registered
288 Posts
It's my daughter's 15th birthday, but will still be there. ::

Looking forward to the lunch time parade lap in the convertible again this year. ::

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Roberto, Why not bring down your RV and stay the weekend, Iam gonna have my 5th wheel there and also Bill will be staying in his MH. Just a thought.

Mark

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Hmmmm now that is a thought....we can all sit outside and drink some cold ones later on in the evening.

·
Registered
90 Posts
When do you guys think is the best day to go? I can only go one day (most likely) and Id like to meet some of you guys too if its at all possible. :).

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I think Kent is right: Saturday is probably best (especially if you want to try to catch a ride with one of us). Sunday will be a half day of open track with drag racing in the pm...

Plus you'll see more cars on track on Saturday because, by Sunday many have broken something!

·
Registered
952 Posts
Unfortunately, I am not going to be able to make it. The van needs to go to the mechanic on Friday for repair, I have to finish off the office flooring and finish the grout on the kitchen cabinets. Wife is getting upset with the half finished projects sitting around the house, so I am going to take those four days off to get these things done. Where oh where did the summer go??? Winter didn't go this fast!

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Hey Tony! Is that you?

I spoke with David on Saturday (I think he said he ran into you at Bill's?). If I remember correctly, he said you'll be up on Saturday? That's great - maybe we can get you in the car for a session?

Look for my car (I think you saw it at Bill's?). It'll be number 740 and Dave and I will no doubt be close by.

See you up there!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts