·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Give us a report.

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
I don't know if anytone took pictures as DEL65 and I arrived late and were among the first to leave. Well, as usual, we BS'd for 5-6 hours and never did play any poker while I was there.

In attendance at 70sportsroof's were SacBill, 7_Hubcaps, daveoxide, 65rangoon, windsoto, DEL65, myself, 67gtscode, Johnpro, a neighbor of John's with a 65 vert and another guy who arrived in a newer Mach (can't recall his name).

Johnpro came with Scary and allowed some of us a test drive in the new ride, without him present no less! There were door prizes from 70sportsroof for long-distance (67gtscode), longest owned (65rangoon) and most-improved (johnpro), who 'won' back his welding helmet 70sportsroof borrowed.

Food-o-plenty as usual too. No strippers except for the hot item 67gtscode won as a door prize. (I can't go into details as this is a family site.)

Thanks to Ken for hosting.

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
The Strippers were very nice, thanks Ken, I do have a lot of electical work ahead of me. They also came with some electrical tape. I posted in the Norcal section of forum before seeing this post, it was great meeting everyone in person, until last night I had only met KBMWRS in person before. The VMF has some very cool people on this board.

As Tom said we had a good time BS'ing and when I left after midnight, no poker was played.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts