Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look here for a picture of the banner.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have been gifted by Robbie with a NorCal-VMF banner for events.

Robbie is donating this banner to the group at large and has asked that we take up a collection to cover costs, which will be donated to the VMF and Bob. To this end, anybody that is attending the event at the Mini-NATS and wishes to make a donation, please bring what you feel. All donations will be accepted, regardless of size. Just so long as they are monitary (no chickens will be accepted :: ).

Donations will be accepted by someone at the event, so don't feel that you have to find me to give your donation to. We are a family, and are all happy to take money for any reason :p

I look forward to seeing as many of you at Mini-NATS as I can.

My heart felt thanks go to Robbie for the donation and MYTOYS for the legwork.

·
Registered
655 Posts
What's the banner look like? :(

·
Premium Member
11,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you come to the Mini-NATS you should see it there. I have not seen it yet myself, but got this description of it from MYTOYS:

...a banner which will read NOR CAL VMF and carry logo from VMF to go up on 10ft easy up.
Now you know as much as I do ;)

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
I have yet to see it either Robbie making it now and it will be here by Mini-Nats I will post picture when it comes.

Mark

PS One thing that would be nice if all us Norcal guys not only contribute via Robbies wishes but send him a note thanking him for his efforts in out behalf.

K

·
0 Posts
Hey Kent, can it be a traveling traded banner? By this I mean can I borrow it for the VMF California MITM in Spetember?

·
Premium Member
11,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I expect so, but we will have to figure this stuff out as we go. Since the banner will belong to the "group", it would seem appropriate to me that it go where the group does.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Too cool!! We've needed something like this - I can now get rid of my 11 x 17 sign!! That would be inches, not feet!!

Thanks to Robbie (I dropped him a PM too) and to MYTOYS for this.

Can't wait to see everyone next weekend!!

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
You guys are great ,,I appreciate all the kind notes,I hope you have a great mini nats,Someday I'll have to make the trek west to hang out a week or so with you all,,OH and by the way, the banner will be on it's way too you tomorrow

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Thanks so much for donating it to us and we will raise as much as possible for forum. It looks fantastic as all your work does IMO.

Your the kind of person that makes this place work we are all just extended family. Diners on me when you make it out someday.

Mark

·
Administrator
13,018 Posts
WOW!!!!!!! Robbie, you are the man! That is a great looking banner.
Stan

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
A case of Dom would be nice. On serious note, chairs suntan lotion, maybe cold beverage of choice. If you want to passenger with any of us you will have to have long pants and long sleve cotton shirt to wear, also if you have helmet thats good but if not most likely we can come up with one.

Oh yea Bring your credit card lots of vendors and sometimes good deals on certain items.

Mark

·
Registered
90 Posts
The banner looks awesome! Thanks a lot robbie. You are the man ::

·
Registered
655 Posts
Thanks a nice looking banner!! :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts