Vintage Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thats a bad weekend for me I think, but will sure try, I want to pledge however $50.00 towards Chris VERY worthwhile cuase.

Mark

·
Registered
8,476 Posts
Shaun:

That weekend looks good for me so far. The donation idea is great. I'm sure most others will agree.

Jeff

·
Gone but never forgetten
25,239 Posts
I'll make every effort to be there this year, however, that's the weekend after Fun Ford Sunday, and I've got at least one Mustang activity per weekend starting from this comming weekend until then. I may be plain ol' petered out by then /forums/images/icons/wink.gif.

·
Vendor
5,205 Posts
Well it's that time again!

I'm planning 'CA Bay Area Cruise III' on Saturday September the 14th. This will be the third gathering of our ponies for a cruise around the beautiful Bay Area. If the attendance is anything like last time, we'll have a blast!

Along with tearing up the tarmac, this Falls cruise will have a more important purpose. Since the last time I saw you all on the last cruise, my wife lost her Grandmother. Beatrice had Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma, a terrible cancer of the blood that effects people of all ages from children to the elderly. She was diagnosed in 1997, 2 years after her husband died of lung cancer. During this time, she lost 12 inches in height and her body weight plummeted 50%. 5 years of suffering ended in May 2002 when she passed away.

My wife, Christine, who has attended every car event with me (some of you have met her) has entered to compete in a 26 mile marathon on December the 8th. She will be competing to raise $3300 for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, http://leukemia-lymphoma.org/ in memory of her Grandmother and to help other sufferers. We would like to ask for your help by donating $10 to attend the cruise. All charitable contributions are tax deductible if you would like to donate more. 100% of your donation will go towards Chris' total of $3300. Not one cent will fund the gas for my planning the route.

Meeting places, times and donation information to follow. Please let me know if you plan on attending.

Email me at [email protected] with questions.

·
Vendor
5,205 Posts
It's always something! Man, you need to be cloned so you can go to different events!

I suppose your clone would need his own Mustang then, I think I'm onto something here...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.