Vintage Mustang Forums banner

Northwest Pony Shoppe

6K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  4280 
#1 ·
Do they do body work? If so do they do good work? I need a quote on the body work for my resto and I am just down the road (Monroe). Any other recommendations for mustang specific body shops in seattle area?

#3 ·
Nice ride Jeff, I had one just like that, ::Well close, ::It was green, auto, had rear spoiler,louver,front spoiler,stock GT wheels,mach stripe.Any how 428's are awsome. :highfive:

Disregard Neil, he did not take his med's today. :lol:

We are all nice as a home baked apple pie. :winkgrin:Good on the outside and sweet in the middle. :rofl:

Sorry I'm not able to help on the shop location. :no: Some of the other nice people here will help. :paranoid:Right....Hello.... anyone out there. :peeping:I think they our in here. :no:Not here.Hmmmm....Wait I see someone :sniping:It's Mark the other 69 owner. :sniping: :winkgrin:

Troy :winkgrin: ::

#4 ·
....Wait I see someone It's Mark the other 69 owner.

What the h$ll.... THE OTHER 69??...Jeeesh Troy Otis...I stick up 4 you and this is payback. :wall:

Welcome wsu0702...great to have another sweet 69 around! I cant help with shops...I am fairly new to the Stang scene, and haven't had any body work done (yet). Many of the guys here are do it yourselfers, so not sure how much experiance (with local shops) you'll find here. Oh...BTW...that WSU part on your username may put a big :sniping: on you...so be careful! :joker:

#5 ·
Yeah, Scott Robinson (NW Pony Shoppe) does body and paint, and does a good job. Lots of show winners in the area. I haven't had him do work for me, but I've bought LOTS of parts from him. Real friendly guy, and always very willing to share his Mustang knowledge with others. You should pay him a visit, but be sure to allow plenty of time!

#6 ·
What the h$ll.... THE OTHER 69??...
Yep, we know where you stand..... :winkgrin: BOW TO ME!!! :biggrin:

Troy, quit trying to suck up, it's not gonna work.... :no: :no:

#7 ·
Oh, I forgot to answer the question!! It's late, gimme a break. :sick:

How much $$$ you got?? First place that came to mind was West Coast Restoration in Snohomish, Larry Berkovich does a lot of top dollar/top quality Mustangs (and you will pay top dollar). Your's being one of the rarer ones, would probably be very welcomed there.

Anyway, welcome to the forum!!!

#8 ·
quit trying to suck up
The shot in the forehead was not in anyway for me to be sucking up. "Dreamer" :naive: :naive:

Kevin I figured since you was new to the stang posting that Mark would probilly know of a location (For mustang bodywork) to help Jeff out .As you posted that you was not able to help ,I was right. :winkgrin: But I see Mark does not know anything (Oop's) :biggrin:A location either. :no:

Kevin, Just tell Mark to get off the counter so everyone will not have to keep looking up at him. :winkgrin:

Hey Mark :p ::

Troy :paranoid:

#9 ·
Yep, we know where you stand..... :winkgrin: BOW TO ME!!! :biggrin:
Mannn...I hope that dickweed from NY doesn't read this. Even though he admitted to being 4"8" and not even having a drivers licence...this may get him all fired up. :rofl: :rofl:

Ohhh...BTW...we'll see who does the first bowing at the PNWVMFTT2.0 cart race. :winkgrin:

#10 ·
But I see Mark does not know anything (Oop's) A location either.
Don't know how to read, do ya.... :sniping: :chainsaw:

First place that came to mind was West Coast Restoration in Snohomish

#11 ·
Nice to have another mustang in Monroe, Have you tried Moslanders in the Monroe industrial park area, they do alot of hotrods, but i think there pricey.

#14 ·
Yeah, I know Scott @ NW Pony as well and have seen a few of his show winners. He's a good/fair guy to deal with. Work may not be as TOP NOTCH and HIGH $$$$ as Berkovich, but it holds it's own.

#15 ·
Thanks Mark,
I will contact Randy at West Coast but it sounds like Scott at Northwest Pony Shoppe is more in-line with my resto needs. My goal is a really nice daily driver (once a week maybe more in the summer).

#16 ·
once a week maybe more in the summer
What are you nuts??? I'd be driving that thing a lot more than that!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :winkgrin:

#18 ·
he is a cougar
Not everyone can be perfect!!! :winkgrin:

I'm overlooking that fact since he has one of our models. :biggrin:

#19 ·
Wasn't me. My 'stang has been torn down for the past 3 years. I commute 522 west (from Monroe) to 405 South to South Kirkland. Depending on when I leave it could take me from 30 minutes to 1-1/2 hours in the morning. Gotta love this seattle area traffic. And I thought east SF bay area was bad.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.