Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
4,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I traded for these with another VMFer a while back so I could use with my bench seat in the 67 Vert. Well...before they ever got to me, the wife insisted we go with bucket seats, as she has had it with the bench, plus with her short legs, I'm tired of kissing the dash when she drives, since the whole bench moves forward. I will be installing a couple of 69 seats that already have headrest built in, so I no longer need these.

They are NOS still in the original Ford box. They will fit 65 to 68 bucket seats and front bench seats. They are black, but can be reupolstered to match your interior, as I was going to do since my interior will be parchment. They are also adjustable.

http://a1.cpimg.com/image/C5/D4/11386821-51f8-01840119-.jpg
http://a2.cpimg.com/image/C6/D4/11386822-e41f-0184012A-.jpg

I am looking for this and that for the 67 Convertible. I may trade up or down for something as well. Let me know what you have!

I thought I'd see if anyone from the VMF wanted them first before I throw them on e(B)ay.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Those would be soo sweet for my FB. I don't know what I have that you may be interested in. I have some extra valve covers, will have an extra air cleaner. What items are you looking for? If you like email me at [email protected] I will see you at the HAN cruise.

·
Banned
4,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've got a lot of things I still need or want, but will consider just about anything that would of been considered an option or desirable for a 66 or 67 Mustang.

Basically some stuff I'm looking for;

67 NEW standard Upholstery (Parchment)
67 Power Brake Pedal for 4-speed tranny
67 Turn Signal Hood
67 4-spd console
67 under-dash Shelby gauge pod (repro is fine) don't require the gauges, but would be a plus.
67 A/C Registers (all 3 vents)
67 Deluxe Wood Steering Wheel or...
67 Parchment standard steering wheel (excellent shape)
66 or 67 Style steel wheels
67 NOS or Excellent Pop open gas cap
67 Rear panel fins
67 convertible stuff
traction loc unit for 8" or 9"
Misc. 67 NEW or NOS Weatherstripping & seals
66 NEW ACC carpet & padding
66/67 Windshield tinted (Mint) prefer carlite but would consider x-brand
67 convertible side & vent glass (tinted) No scratches
67 wheel chrome trim (very good shape)

Just about anything NOS for 1966, since this car will be a concourse car.

I'm sure there is more I haven't mentioned, so open to pretty much anything!

Of course all of this stuff I would consider trading up or down with a cash or barter diferrence.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts