Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone out here tell me where to look for a ford part# on a set of quarters that a guy told me was NOS. I have no reason to doubt him, except that the price is ridiculous.but i would think it was even if it was repro...at $25 ..yes...twenty five dollars ..apiece, im gonna buy them either way...just wondering where the part# might be located...thnx

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oops...i forgot...they are for a 65 fastback

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Do they include the area up around the 1/4 panel vent??? Or, are they just "skins" from the body line down?

Real NOS 1/4 panels include the vent area, and fetch $2000 or more for a pair.........

Either way, you can't get hurt at $25 each! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thnx bob...im not sure if they are full 1/4s or skins..i havent seen them yet..did ford make a replacement skin?..i just met him outside the store he owns, when he made a comment about my fastback...as it turned out, i called him a couple months ago about a 69 r code mach he had for sale($1500)..wasnt much left of it..he got it for some parts for his 69 shelby..i passed..in talking to him, he said he had the 1/4s from a truck load of parts he got when he picked up the shelby a year or so ago, and didnt have any need for em..like ya said..even the skins are worth that, and since im in need of...ohio winters ya know...lol..thnx joe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts