·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For a chuckle check out auction #2425754688. Now that is one Custom Mustang! ::

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
That rumble seat looks pretty non-functional.(where do your legs and feet go?)
Not sure if I like the square lights but they aren't so bad I guess..

·
Registered
485 Posts
Oh no! Someone shrunk the Batmobile boy wonder. ::

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
P.O.S.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Who in the world pays to have someone do that to that poor mustang. It was probably a very nice car, sitting around minding its own business and BAM, somebody comes up and does something like that. Put a tear in my eye, lol.

·
Registered
32 Posts
yuck!

Here's the other item that user is selling: 2425746169
Love all the "used in a Def Leppard video, no doc" and "Purchased by Jackie Gleason, no documentation."
yaright

lore

·
Registered
214 Posts
Smokes crack much!? What the crap were they thinking? The only thing I did like was the material on the seats. The headlights reminded me of a firebird {Yack!} Oh & painting over RUST? Sounds related to former owner of my car, or should a say the *****s @ maaco who he had ruin it. I would have paid him the same low price or more without the crap load of over spray on everything. LOL I feel sorry for that car.
-Chris ::

·
Registered
214 Posts
yuck!

Here's the other item that user is selling: 2425746169
Love all the "used in a Def Leppard video, no doc" and "Purchased by Jackie Gleason, no documentation."
yaright

lore
LOL @ least that one looks nice, its not a mutilated pony.
-Chris

·
Registered
531 Posts
I bet they don't stay in business long selling cars like that!

You see the "Prom Dress Sales" sign behing the other funky car they have for auction? Maybe they should focus more on that business if it belongs to them.

·
Premium Member
5,293 Posts
Looks to me like that car's the product of a 66 coupe breeding with the Batmobile ! YUK ! ::

1 - 20 of 22 Posts