Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
68 Mustang Coupe
4,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Says he has the title for the car. T code fastback.

·
Dimples
5,995 Posts
I ran into this one too. Interesting way to acquire a fastback. Dumb as it is, I would be tempted to leave it monster trucked. It looks super fun.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Honestly, in today's market, it's probably a bargain if you wanted a project. Assuming the description is remotely accurate (IE: Complete interior). Any project you'll find will need floors and aprons anyway, so that's pretty much standard fare. Plus, the 351 and 9".

Also, the Bronco vin is on the chassis. And with how pricy early broncos are (assuming it's an early one)...honestly...struggling to find a downside here...lol.

·
Premium Member
68 Mustang Coupe
4,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Honestly, in today's market, it's probably a bargain if you wanted a project. Assuming the description is remotely accurate (IE: Complete interior). Any project you'll find will need floors and aprons anyway, so that's pretty much standard fare. Plus, the 351 and 9".

Also, the Bronco vin is on the chassis. And with how pricy early broncos are (assuming it's an early one)...honestly...struggling to find a downside here...lol.
I didn't think it was a bad buy at all, it will need some sheetmetal but fastback are stupid money right now. I'm holding off on it because I've got a shop to finish.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts