Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With some extra emphasis on the word "junk". Make sure you click on the link to the satellite picture of the place.

Link

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Secret Mustang Junkyard Found!!!!

This was on here a couple weeks back. Sounds like a non-customer friendly junkyard.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts

I've been dying ever since I first saw those photos.If anyone ends up finding contact info such as a phone number I would love to hear from you.I'd love to take a road trip there,but only if I know I'm going to be welcome.What can I say I don't feel like taking a 6 hour (roundtrip) ride to be told get lost.It will be a shame if all of those cars get crushed.

·
Registered
2,724 Posts

Nice! It's funny how 20 years ago the place was probably considered a god-awful eyesore and now it's a treasure trove. :p

·
Registered
4,971 Posts

Make sure you click on the link to the satellite picture of the place.
In doing so, the map opens at the head of the road/trail. If you follow that small road/trail off to the left, it dumps into the junkyard. By my estimation, that junkyard is freakin' HUGE! At least 1000 cars....

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

The address is 60 Weeaver Hill Road, RI 02817. If nothing else, I think you'd be able to get in contact with him through the people that did the article. It sounds like he'd like to sell as much as he can before they make him crush it all.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
ROAD TRIP!!!!!

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Wish I was closer to go take a look.

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Sorry for the repost. I missed the original and the article made it sound like it was recent news.
Still, is anyone checking this out?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts