Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
7,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And they said it wouldn't last!

Today is SWMBO's tenth anniversary! Oh...I guess it's mine too /forums/images/icons/wink.gif.

10 Years.
1 Decade.
3 Kids.
2 Houses.
4 Jobs (combined).
1 New Business.
7 Vehicles.

And I wouldnt' change a thing! Well, maybe I would have avoided the '93 Bonneville, and found a Mustang with less rust to buy...but other than that it's been great!

Hope everyone else is having a great day today too.

Phil

·
Registered
657 Posts
Congratulations!! Sounds like you made some excellent choices, with her being the first (and you better tell her the best).

·
Registered
680 Posts
Congrads to the happy couple.....

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Only 10 years? Why you doggone young whippersnapper!
Wait till you get to 15 like me, now THAT is a long time. LOL

·
Premium Member
5,293 Posts
Congrats Phil !

I made numero 9 a week ago. Some days it seems like yesterday, some day it's eons ago ! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

We went out to her favorite restaurant, and saw a movie together - her choice. Pretty good anniversary ! Dickson

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
"And moss grows fat on a rolling stone . . . "/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

Happy 10th!!

Rick

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Congrats!!! I'll be at 8 in Sept. Let me guess, YaYa movie. Were you able to stay awake?*G*

·
Registered
21,379 Posts
Congrats! Yesterday was our 10th aniversary that my wife and I met. We'll be married 9 years next month.

We were engaged after 4 months!... well several other times too before that *LOL*

·
Premium Member
19,225 Posts
That's great! You're now nearing halfway through your sentence, and your time here on VMF doesn't count towards Good Behavior. Sorry about that. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

·
Premium Member
5,293 Posts
Actually, she chose "The sum of all fears" - which before I got married pretty much summed up my greatest fear: of commitment !

Now I'm just worn down and used to it.....Just kidding - all's well. Thanks - Dickson

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
Congrats! After 2 years of marriage I don't understand how anyone can stay sane after 10 years of marriage. I can't imagine what happens when you throw kids and a pontiac into that mix. Yikes!

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Phil Congrats, 10 years sounds like a lifer good for you, we celebrated out 15 a couple months back.

Mark

·
Beach Bum
5,694 Posts
Congrats on 10 years, mine was 2 weeks ago on the 13th, 15 years for me & my SWMBO.

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Congrats! We will celebrate number 22 in about 3 weeks. It sure does help when you start out as friends and then turn into lovers before getting married. That, and the '65 Mustang convertible I gave her for our 20th..../forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Administrator
13,026 Posts
We clebrated our 28th on June 21! We even went to a car show the next day!
Stan

1 - 20 of 20 Posts