·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Egay #3141042182 ::

·
Registered
392 Posts
"Few problems : The car has an overheating problem (I think the radiator needs to be flushed or it needs a thermostat--- less than a $20 problem)"

I bet the block or cylinder head is cracked. Apparently it's common with Saturns.

·
Registered
466 Posts
yea, well taken care of, doing 70 mph!!!! around corners sure is taken care of it. guess he is just breaking it in (literly) what a moron, where is a gun when you need it.

·
Just some guy
67 coupe, 69 Sportsroof, 86 hatchback
20,449 Posts
I know I'm impressed. It's a 10 year old sedan which has had it's engine replaced with one from a junkyard. Now overheating, likely from a cracked head. The automatic trans is starting to slip("transmission filter may need to be changed"). You can't open the driver's door. What a jewel.
"A complete tune up"? A 94 SL2+ backyard mechanic tune up = new spark plugs. Period. What's to tune?
Hmm, zero bids. I keep seeing this "can be fixed for $10-$20" on various auctions. RED FLAG! If I'm trying to sell a car that overheats because it needs "flushing", I think would spring for $3 worth of flush and a gallon of antifreeze rather than have to state the car overheats.
It never ceases to amaze me how much entertainment there is to be found on "the" auction site.

·
Registered
35,465 Posts
Sounds like this Saturn owner is trying to stick it up someones Uranus.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts