Vintage Mustang Forums banner

NPD came through!!!

866 views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  JDiehl 
#1 ·
UPS just left, They brought me the right door pull this time. Now I can get everything done and have the FBD roarin to go!!!!
Teebone you are a riot. Deb and I are can't wait to see you and Toni again too, and the fisrt year CF group plus all the new guy's and gals.
Teebone I promise a hug this time ok!!!

#2 ·
NPD has always come through for me. Their customer service is exceptional, even with on occasional order taker having a "bad day" *LOL*.

Ok, TFOB, I can't hold back any longer ... I have to ask. What does FBD stand for? (I have a feeling I should know).

#5 ·
Thanks for your help Guy's! There is still an occasional person that does not know what FBD stands for.

#6 ·
John, your not the only one, I have been trying to figure that one out for weeks! I guess I'm not that good of a detective after all! *LOL*

Never thought about asking! Doh! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

G
#7 ·
There is still an occasional person that does not know what FBD stands for.

Count me in on the list of people that didn't know. I've been looking at those three letters for, what, weeks now, trying to figure it out. Oh well. Miss a day, miss a lot, I suppose.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.