Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,693 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
No discount...but maybe a cash discount on large orders. I would call directly and talk to them.

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
not a huge deal, I am placing the order no matter what but with my luck there would be a sale the next day. Thanks
What you're describing there is a purchase from CJ's. What you'll get from NPD is a purchase from a guy who is honest, is a car guy, and a company that has never failed me in customer service. Just saying...

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
NPD has a better selection of quality restoration parts and less lower cost/quality parts. Brands like Spectra and Daniel Carpenter rather than Dynacorn and Scott Drake. CJ has more budget friendly parts and an emphasis on resto-mods and modern upgrades.

·
Registered
5,921 Posts
If you go over a certain dollar amount, NPD will give you free shipping.

·
4,522 Posts
I would disagree. I just finished a resto on a 66 Stang convert and spent over 35 grand with them and hit several sales last year with them.
Not to mention they give points for
What you by which in turn gives you money off. They have backorders like most of them do not everybody can have every part in stock, just the nature of the beast
CJ did not give me POINTS for my $1.3k wheel purchase, only my little purchases. And at the time of order, they were not in stock. I waited 3 months for delivery.

·
Premium Member
8,851 Posts
I want to buy some things for my car but don't know where to get discount codes. I see now that there are many websites that provide coupon code but really don't know where to get discount codes. Anyone know of any places that offer discount codes point me in the right direction.
Thanks everyone.
If you are looking for quality parts & service, don't worry about discount codes and coupons. NPD, Virginia Classics, and I've read here Kentucky Mustang, are your "go-to" Mustang vendors.
This is not meant to be "snarky", did you not read these previous posts?

·
Registered
7,337 Posts
I want to buy some things for my car but don't know where to get discount codes. I see now that there are many websites that provide coupon code but really don't know where to get discount codes. Anyone know of any places that offer discount codes point me in the right direction.
Thanks everyone.
In the Mustang world you really do get what you pay for. Ordering from discount distributors gets you the cheapest lowest quality parts that cost you a lot more in the long run and little or no customer service support. Ordering from a well respected company like NPD, Virginia Classic Mustang, or Kentucky Mustang, gets you the best quality parts available. Using quality parts saves you countless hours of frustration. NPD has the largest stock of parts in the industry and their customer service is outstanding. Spending your time trying to save a few dollars is just not worth the results. When possible restoring original parts is always an excellent idea to.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts