Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm gonna order some parts from NPD. Anyone have any bad experiences with them or anything else?????

·
Premium Member
1965 Coupe
2,751 Posts
No problems. I do go to the counter (the MI branch is close by) and have a chance to look at what I am buying first, however. The return policy is very good.

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
NDP has a good selection, fast service, and fair (but not great) prices. If you don't need the parts quite that fast (but still in the next couple of weeks), I strongly suggest you talk to Matt at Ponderosa (see the ad on the front page of VMF). Outstanding service and prices.

Steve

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
None what-so-ever. They bent over backwords to try and help my find a pump to carb fuel line that would work with my setup. The sales guy pulled every one they had and described them to me over the phone. I'm fixing to order some more stuff from them today.

·
Registered
532 Posts
I have always had good luck with them. There prices are the best around also.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They ship out there orders fast. I have had no problems with them.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
No bad experiences. I got 90% of my parts from them.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
NPD is a good supplier. They won't always have the parts you want in stock. Be sure to ask about immediate shipment or back orders. If they have it, shipping is quick. I have received parts that were not suitable (didn't fit, etc.) but they've always been good about returns.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I had some issues with part quality in the past, due to a change in suppliers. They quickly corrected the problem and surpassed my expectations. Way to go NPD! I am a customer for life now....

·
Registered
501 Posts
NPD is the BEST! Always fast, correct and curtious.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Best mustang parts house around, and I tryed them all. They have been great to me.

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Have ordered from them alot and never had a problem.

69 Mach 1 427 Windsor

1 - 16 of 16 Posts