Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm putting on a benefit classic car show at my church next month and I need to get a few last items. One of them is around 150 numbered placards where people can put the make, model, and year on the card and put it on their windshield.

Hemmings sells car show kits so that's one place to get them, but their placard has more info than I'd prefer. I could make it and have it printed, but I don't mind buying a kit that comes more stuff.

Does anyone know where you can buy 150 or so numbered placards that simply have the Number, Make, Model, and Year?

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i may have to, but since I've seen these at several shows I figured they may be able to bought, which is easier for me If for no other reason than the time and ink it would take to print them all.

·
(actually Slim Jr now)
24,597 Posts
It's a nice touch if the placards are personalized. Draw up a placard, take to the local EZ Printer and ask them to
print 150 on card stock of your choice size and thickness.

I ran several local car show/swap meets years ago. People appreciated personal touch.

Reactions: TheMaineEvent

·
Administrator
13,016 Posts
I'm with slim. We print our own then print in the information for all those who are pre-registered.
Stan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts