OK. its been over 3 painful weeks since I found this convert in a barn out in the country. The next day I found the owner before he walked to work coming out of his house.He lives in town now. I asked him about stuff around the farm place where he used to live before hitting him up about the car. I asked him if it was for sale. He said I suppose, I will never get around to it anyway. Dam, I started to stutter. I then asked him what would you like to get out of it. He said $1000. Now Im trying not to pass out. Then I told him I would like to go take a better look at it now that I have found the owner because I didnt want to snoop without permission. This was a suck up statement because I had already been all over it. Trying to play it cool and not seem to over excited or loose the asking price. Then I couldnt wait any more. I went back over to his house at noon break 5 hours later and told him I went out and looked at it, and if he was serious about the 1K, I could live with that. Then heres the part everyone dreds. "I'll think about it"...he says. "My niece might want it, I will have to ask her". Crap. It took him 2 weeks to ask her and when he did she said she didnt know what she wanted to do with the car. Thats when I decided to do something I never have had to do before...I went over to their house and had a nice short talk with her husband. I got him to admit the car was too much project for them to take on. They want to side their house and other things. Thats when I told him, I'd give his wife a crisp $100 bill if she changed her mind. Yes a bribe! His eyes lit up and he said he would talk to her. Do you think it might work? If this deal falls through, its still been alot of fun. Oh well, now to sit back and see what developes.