Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While driving home today from the local airport, I got stuck behind an Infinity G20, with a fart pipe so large, it nearly dragged on the pavement! Now who in any kind of mind would put that awful thing on a Luxury Car? :( :eek: ::

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
LOL I saw one just like that last week on a dodge intrepid, the license plate frame said US Navy Retired......

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Like this???
http://www.frankhunt.com/corvette/glens-pictures/Tmuffofthemonth_01.jpg

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
I got that beat. Here in orlando, there is a 1997 mustang around town that has one of those ridiculous cans, a huge wing in back, and its lowered almost down to the ground. The damn thing sounds like a ricer with indigestion!! The rear tires are 40's I believe, and they stick WAY out of the wheelwell. It's got this stupid looking tan and yellow graphics, on a black base. It's driven by a mexican kid, maybe 19, 20 years old. I taught him a lesson at the street light the other day with my 68, though. Respect your elders!!

·
Registered
4,800 Posts
I "raced" a young "ricer" the other day. I was in my old pickup and there is this road near me that goes from two lanes to one so the game is always to speed up so you get ahead at the narrows. I had about a 2 car lead on this 80 sumpin Honda with about 1/2 mile to go. Piece of crap car with a nice big fart can off the back, and a couple of extra decals. Anyway, my Ford is a beater too, but I saw this kid floor it to go around me, so I stomped on it and he barely made it by me. We must have been pushing at least 45 when we hit the narrows. So he got me. His car sounded like one of those miniature airplanes. I was laughing my head off.

Probably posted as a kill on the Honda site.

J. Boggs

·
Just some guy
67 coupe, 69 Sportsroof, 86 hatchback
20,669 Posts
Unlike the rest of the Infiniti line, G20's are not so much "Luxury" as they are upscale Nissan Sentras. Very much the bottom of the Infiniti line.
Likewise Lexus ES300's are basically just V6 Toyota Camrys with nicer interiors. Body parts, drivetrain parts, and unfortunately ricey add-ons all fit the same.

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
The damn thing sounds like a ricer with indigestion!!
Jay I think I think we have seen the same POS! I believe it was at Daytona last November.....many people were laughing and pointing. Things being said "What not to do to a Mustang" Poor guy didn't have a clue. ::

Fart cannon sounds like a Bee pissed off in a coffee can.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts