Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VMF'ers from the original site will remember several posts and threads regarding Peter Pan in Tampa, FL. I had forgotten all about him. Then last night I was channel surfing. When I hit the VH1 channel, they were airing a show called "Totally Obsessed" and there was our old friend Peter Pan. Yes, he is still around, and yes he is still living his life as Peter Pan. He is currently looking for his Tinkerbell, if anyone is interested :: Here's a link to his website for those who may not have been around back then: http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/

Sorry for the O/T post, but it brought back a few memories of the original VMF site.
Now we just need to find MopedBoy....

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Dave shot MopedBoy!

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Well, shoot! I saw that episode advertised and forgot to tune in and watch! But from the previews, I was surprised to hear him speak. I mean, I expected a Michael Jackson/prissy/lisp voice - but he sounded like a regular guy. ::

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Ya, regular 50 year old man that dresses like Peter Pan (all the time) :: My wifes comment was "i'm sure glad you like cars"

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
I saw the ad for that....

What amazed me is that this guy actually understands that people want to beat the eternal crap out of him.....I expected him to be living in an all encompassing dream world, but he actually knows were it not for the justice system he would get mercilessly pummeled.

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
I relayed that link to my wife a few weeks ago, she now refuses to look at any other links I send her that come VMF. She thinks we are all pretty strange :p

·
7,010 Posts
Just when you think the world couldn't get anymore fu&*ed up...this guy comes along.

http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/Imagezz/NewBboiFrontYard1_480h.jpg

Can you imagine what living next to that would do to your property value?

Unbelievable.

Phil

K

·
0 Posts
Well MopedBoy was shot but is recuperating in the VMF jail.

Yep the VMF Police :: have him locked up and in a secluded prison....well, basement, think Pulp Fiction. ;)

Dave does stop by for visits occassionally. ::

MopedBoy is scheduled for parole March 31,2005 though. ;)

·
Gone but never forgetten
25,239 Posts
She thinks we are all pretty strange
My wife knows we are all pretty strange. The other day as I'm looking at the VMF, reading one of Midlife's post, SWMBO sees his signature pic and said, "WHAT is THAT?" When I read the shirt to her, though, she thought it was pretty funny ... said she'd explain it to me later, but hasn't yet. ::

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
Oh.
My.
Gawd.

·
Premium Member
19,203 Posts
She thinks we are all pretty strange
My wife knows we are all pretty strange. The other day as I'm looking at the VMF, reading one of Midlife's post, SWMBO sees his signature pic and said, "WHAT is THAT?" When I read the shirt to her, though, she thought it was pretty funny ... said she'd explain it to me later, but hasn't yet. ::
John: you need to get your mind in the gutter! ;) ::

1 - 13 of 13 Posts