Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else thinking about doing business here? With the market in the crapper, a move to a more stable form of investment seems prudent. Hence my interest in the Firm

Certainly in this day and age, an investor can expect a thorough review of the asset allocations, right?

Anyone with me?

·
Registered
865 Posts
I completely agree, a well rounded and balanced portfolio is very important. Also, full disclosure and asset management is a must.

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
I don't know, before I'd do much business with such a nameless, faceless organization, I would insist on FULL disclosure of all assets.

On the surface, the B-O-M appears to be on a firm foundation, but I would hate to later find that the figures have been artificially inflated in order to enhance the appearance.

Are they a full service facility? 24-hour availability? Remote locations for emergency withdrawals??? Extra fees for excessive transactions?

I also understand that the main office shuts down monthly? Are alternate branches available for transactions during that time?

http://a1.cpimg.com/image/31/4B/11890481-da7b-012C00E1-.jpg

·
Registered
810 Posts
Like other banks lately, my concern would be about mergers and takeovers! If the Bank of Midlife does merge with another Firm, will the same services and facilities be available to clients?!? Will there be enhanced services and facilities as a result of a merger or takeover?!?

·
Registered
404 Posts
I don't know, The investment looks good now, but am sure it will decline over time....... sorry, couldn't resist..

·
Incorporated Sell Out
17,130 Posts
The biggest problems with BOM is there use of spokepersons.

They advertise heavily as a full service facility using young and attractive employees in their ads, but when you show up to make a deposit all you get is Randy working the window and a bunch of sheep behind the counter.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Not a bad Idea, but that bowl looked a little full. If it was low I might give that idea a try (with propper disguise)

PS Clone, you crack me up!

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
I'm not really sure why I'm on the floor laughing. I suppose that means I'm demented.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
You guys down there REALLY need to get FULL time jobs /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif........ and if you do have full time jobs..... where do I get one like yours ??????

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
What about service fees??? All I want to know is if WE have to pay service fees??

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You all are not right in the head . It is all about the asset !!!!

·
Premium Member
5,293 Posts
I want to take a HANDS ON approach to my investments at BOM......Does that make me a bad person, or just a healthy perv? /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Holy Schmoly!! That BMW pic certainly gets one's imagination going!! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

1 - 20 of 21 Posts