Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I've been off the forum for a couple of weeks while I was on vacation with the family in Norway. What an adventure. We got to see lots of sights (Fjords, restored Viking ships, Scream painting prior to its theft, drove through the worlds longest tunned @ 24.8km, many old fortresses, stave churches and picked up some cool Scout stuff), distant relatives, and watch the olympics on Norwegian TV.

Cars of interest that we saw were a 55 TBird (beautiful), 55 Chevy (very clean), a couple of 65-66 Mustangs, a wild 73 Mustang Fastback, a gorgoeous 66 Corvair Monza and several old Cadillacs. All of these cars were being driven on the road.

Also, we rented a Skoda Octavia station wagon while we were there. The car had a 1.6L 4 banger and did OK (max speed everywhere except Oslo is 80km/hr ~ 50 mph).

Also spotted the Opel Spyder (which GM refuses to bring to this country) that looked real nice.

All in all, we had a great time... Now I need to get my Mustang back together (dual chamber Master Cylinder install) before summer is over!

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Passed on the sidetrip to Svaalbard, eh ? LOL

Glad to hear you had a "fint tid". ::

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Sounds like a great time. From one fjord fan to another, eh? ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts