Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my new ride has a sun roof. I head out for work this AM, start up the car, open the sun roof, and start to cruise down the road. Now, let me preface this by saying that the previous day I got a little upset because the dew got my rear window all spotty after a good wash on Sunday. So I was pretty happy to find out this AM that there was no dew on my car.

So with sunroof open, radio going, getting a bit of the lead out, I immeadiately get drenched at 30 mph. Turns out there was just enough dew on the wind screen for my sunroof to accumulate on the edge and drip onto my head. Just what I needed, a second shower.

And what am I drinking while typing this?

Mountain Dew.

·
Administrator
19,493 Posts
Do the Dew. ::

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
I think I can top you...

My wife has a Toyota Sequoia with a sunroof and one morning a couple weeks back I got in with all the kids to take them to their summer camps. It was a clear morning, so I open up the sun roof. As I approach the first stop light (which happens to be near the bottom of a hill), the signal changes so I begin braking. Inertia and the slope of the hill cause all the dew on the entire roof of this huge vehicle to roll forward and drench me! And we are not talking about a few drops either.

At least the kids got a good laugh.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts