Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Beach Bum
5,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I need to know if this qualifies as a true doofus? Sunda afternoon as I was working in one of my old barns that will become the new home for our two Mustangs I was pulling up the secon floor boards & laying them out of the way ( or so I thought) I turned aroud to pick up a tool & turned back around & stepped on one of the boards with a nail sticking out of it & it went through my boot & into my foot. OUCH!!. I pulled the nail out of my foot & went to have it checked out. The dr said it wasnt to bad & gave me a tetnis shot & said I would be ok in a few days. So the barn work is on hold for about a week while my foot heals. Please pass the doofus award my way. :eek: :(

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Ouch, that's gonna leave a mark!! A buddy of mine was just telling me yesterday about reroofing his house. He had to replace a 4x8 sheet of OSB, so he pried up one end and was lifting it to pop the whole piece off. He got it about waist high and slipped and fell, the board snapped back in place and a nail pierced his foot and stuck him to the roof. He had to yell for his wife to come help him...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts