Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
man its nice to have power and a/c again
i swear my power went out 2 minutes into the storm and just came on tonight. the mustang survived yet another hurricane unscathed. but frances tried to pull the roof off of my shed. and i lost a bout 100 shingles off of my roof and gained some water damage on my ceiling. thank god the a/c is back on now because i was beginning to have a mold problem on my ceiling. hope everyone survived that freakng never ending annoyance frances unharmed.

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
Glad all are ok! My Parents, Grandmother, Aunts, Uncles and cousins made it through ok and got power back today also.
I sure don't miss Fla this time of year ;) Spent 20 yrs just north of Daytona Beach and never had to suffer through a bad one (lucky me). Give me Kansas ice storms over a hurricane any day ::

·
Registered
762 Posts
Yeah...I never lost power or even cable TV, but a whole wasted Labor Day weekend..didn't get to cruise once. Really, tho..2 big storms and I had zero damage so I'll shut up (you listening Ivan?).

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
man dont even talk like that.i got a reverend horton heat/ rocket 88 show to go see at the house of blues on saturday nite. if i miss that because of a hurricane im climbing a clocktower. im sick of this hurricane crap not to mention another hurricane would probably remove whats left of my roof.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I got a taste of Frances last night. I work as a dispatcher for a Fire Dept on Robins Air Force Base. I actually earned my pay last night. It came thru here last night and caused a good bit of damage.

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
South Carolina got hit yesterday & last night with 4 tornados from Frances leftovers. One came within a few miles of my house. Add about 6" of rain too. We had 2 tornado warnings at work yesterday & then they told us to go home. No one was hurt.

K

·
0 Posts
Hang in there...literally.

Oh and it looks like Francis blew the doors right off your Mustang. :: Sorry ::

1 - 9 of 9 Posts