Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 2 of 11 Posts

· Registered
22,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going through old emails at work, found this.

5: [Bloomsburg News Service]
A terrible diet and room with no ventilation are being blamed for the
death of a man who was killed by his own gas.  There was no mark on his
body but an autopsy showed large amounts of methane gas in his system.
His diet had consisted primarily of beans and cabbage (and a couple of
other things).  It was just the right combination of foods. It appears
that the man died in his sleep from breathing the poisonous cloud that was
hanging over his bed.  Had he been outside or had his windows been opened,
it wouldn't have been fatal.  But the man was shut up in his near airtight
bedroom.  According to the article, "He was a big man with a huge capacity
for creating "this deadly gas." Three of the rescuers got sick and one was
1 - 2 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.