Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
19,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A cop was patrolling at night in a well known spot. He sees a couple in a car, with the interior light brightly glowing. The cop carefully approaches the car to get a closer look. Inside, he sees a young man behind the wheel, reading a computer magazine. He looks back and notices a young woman in the rear seat, knitting.

Puzzled by this surprising situation, the cop walks to the car & gently taps on the driver's window. The young man lowers his window ..."Uh, yes, officer?" "What are you doing?"

"Well, isn't it obvious? I'm reading a magazine, sir "

Pointing towards the young woman in the back seat the cop says, "And her, what is she doing?" The young man shrugs: "Sir, I believe she's knitting a pullover sweater."

Now, the cop is totally confused. A young couple, alone, in a car, at night in a lovers' lane, and nothing obscene is happening!

"What's your age, young man?"

"I'm 25, sir."

"And her ...what's her age?"

The young man looks at his watch and replies: "She'll be 18 in 11 minutes."

::

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Hah hah... Most of my friends just turned 18 and are dating 17 year-olds, but this joke could still apply! Thanks for the laugh!

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
I almost remember those "good old days"

Hah hah... Most of my friends just turned 18 and are dating 17 year-olds, but this joke could still apply! Thanks for the laugh!
:p

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
How sweet - - they are already acting like a married couple! :p :p

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
LOL, so is this as good as it gets? :: :p

Oh, I forgot to add, when I was with my ex-girlfriend last year, it was actually the other way around. I was 17, and she was 18. I would always tell her I was gonna call the cops! ::

·
Registered
861 Posts
Nice one ::

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Ok, let's try it this way for Midlife...

A ram and a ewe are in a pasture grazing...

;)

D

·
Registered
9,104 Posts
I just turned 18 in July. My girlfriend is still 17. We have been dating for a little over seven months. It has gone by so quickly and I have really enjoyed it. She understands my Mustang (and Garfield) obsession and she loves to attend car shows with me...she is a keeper! ::

1 - 12 of 12 Posts